Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
These boys are still looking for a new home.
big_smile.png
Is anyone looking for drakes? I need to get rid of one pekin and one rouen. my girls are going bald and I have one inside that is limping. If no one wants them I will bring them to the mspca. I don't want them to be someones meal.
smile.png
Patty

Last edited:
Quote:
Me too! I have a bantam black faverolles pullet (I'm fairly sure this is a girl) that only has 4 toes on each foot that needs to go, plus 3-4 laying hens, for starters.

That stinks!!

Just want the snow to be gone. Haven't put too much in the bator yet.

Quote:
Me too! I have a bantam black faverolles pullet (I'm fairly sure this is a girl) that only has 4 toes on each foot that needs to go, plus 3-4 laying hens, for starters.

That stinks!! Just want the snow to be gone. Haven't put too much in the bator yet.

Hey how r up ? Hey when should i fill the poolp for the geese and the ducks

Quote:
That stinks!!

Just want the snow to be gone. Haven't put too much in the bator yet.

I haven't had many hatch yet. Three blues, two blacks, one splash and one white of all things (from the blacks). Plus one LF pullet (yeah!). I set more before we left so I'll take a peek at those when I get home to see if they're doing anything. Mostly favs but a few Sussex tossed in too.

Quote:
That stinks!! Just want the snow to be gone. Haven't put too much in the bator yet.

They will love it anytime
smile.png
Ours haven't shown any interest in the breeding thing as of yet, but you guys are usuaully a month ahead of us, even people here in Maine are warmer, we live in this valley that holds snow til like april lol, everything dumps here.

Quote:

They will love it anytime
smile.png
Ours haven't shown any interest in the breeding thing as of yet, but you guys are usuaully a month ahead of us, even people here in Maine are warmer, we live in this valley that holds snow til like april lol, everything dumps here.

April!!! I would be headed south for sure. I hate snow more each passing year! How have you been feeling? Last I heard you had that cold/flu thing and were taking a whilre to shake it! Do you think you will make it to Shays first stock of the year? I hope so, seems like forever since we chatted last!

Update on hyete my cockatoo after i brought him to his app i had to bring him back the next morning they had to do another surgery the second surgery went good they kept him for two nights to make sure he is on four meds a day so far the prolapse is not comeing back out my poor baby gone throwing so much but doing good now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom