Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I called to schedule a day with the state tester and she was here 2 days later! So there's time to get your birds done. But don't wait until the last minute!

Yipeeeeeee! I will be there, I actually cancelled the 3 day workshop in my studio for the CHickenstock! LOL I am going to reschedule with the teacher that was coming in from NJ to teach! See, I need my chicken peeps to keep me sane!LOL

Yes, it is open to the public
thumbsup.gif

jen.bolduc :

Can you still got to the chicken fiesta if you are not sellin anything, i just want to buy ?​

jen.bolduc :

Can you still got to the chicken fiesta if you are not sellin anything, i just want to buy ?

Oh yes! We want you to come and buy, so we can make money to buy more ourselves! LOL​

That Date looks free for us too. Will have to double check but looks good. Maybe we will have something to sell, pigeons at least. This past week has not been good, predators hit and wiped out all Sarah's runner's including her show stock/breeders so she has no more runners and she has been working on them for two years now. Took all the LF SS Hamburgs, and a few of the Fav., RIR's, LF cochins, hit them a few here and there. It got into the barn too and hit there. I am guessing flying and ground predators from the way they were killed. Not all at once but over about a week. Seems to have stopped now. None in the pens off the ground we touched, so looks like we may make a few more of them for the bantams at least for night sleeping.

Quote:
What a lousy week for you! Did you lose all of Bryant's RIRs? Any idea what it was? Owl? I know we had 5 hawks fly over our yard yesterday in just 2 hours.

I have some bantam blue salmon favs in the bator now if you need any. I think you have 2 also.

Quote:
What a lousy week for you! Did you lose all of Bryant's RIRs? Any idea what it was? Owl? I know we had 5 hawks fly over our yard yesterday in just 2 hours.

I have some bantam blue salmon favs in the bator now if you need any. I think you have 2 also.

Didn't get the adult trio they are in the mini bus, but all the offspring, about 10, that were in the barn, got all of those. The young RIR's that are 4 months old are still in the chick room, so have 6 in there. We would have been more PO'd if they got Bruno, bad enough all the runner's are gone.

Think both flying and ground. We have seen a good sized pair of owls hanging and hawks too. Have spotted everything on this road for ground predators too.

She did lose Hunter, the little blue salmon male, she was using him for showmenship too. Also lost the splash male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom