Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth G. :

I don't have one either
sad.png

But if you find a nice inexpensive place pls let me know
smile.png

Quote:

If you guys need a place to stay saterday night your more than welcome to camp out here.
I am about 50 minuts from oxford,

Chickie'sMoma :

Shay, will you have more of that poultry spay for sale? or can you ship some if i can't get down there for the swap?

Yes i will, i have to ask po office, but i think i can.​

Quote:

If you guys need a place to stay saterday night your more than welcome to camp out here.

Thanks Shay your so kind
wink.png
I will definitely keep that in mind
smile.png

Beth G. :

Quote:

Thanks Shay your so kind
wink.png
I will definitely keep that in mind
smile.png

No promblem.
smile.png

We sold our Van so no traveling bed now lol. Are you going to the show?

Quote:

Quote:

Yes Laura, I am planning on going to Shays and the show for sure! I am interested in the birchen roo you have, how old is he? is he dubbed?

Quote:

Bring a tent hehe
Yep we are going to the show.
smile.png

Chickie'sMoma :

Quote:
Yes i will, i have to ask po office, but i think i can.

actually, i may be able to pick some up next weekend if you are available.​

i that the holiday weekend? If not then yep

frow.gif

I am definitely coming. I considered the tent thing but, having Psoriatic Arthritis I just can't do the camping thingy. My husband told me to go to Priceline and Bid on a hotel in Auburn, MA. I got it for $80.00 and it seems to be a nice place Fairfield Inn.

I will have lots to bring for sale!!!

Indian Runner Ducklings that will be almost 2 months old Fawn, Choc. and 1 Pekin.
3-4 Bantie Cochin Cockrels. They are a MF project but, I'm not thinking much white on them. Mostly Red, black, and blue.
Orp Chicks under 8wks of age
Silkie and Silkie Wyadotte cross chicks
True Rumpless Araucana Chicks
I might sell my Hattrick Pullet. She is very typey Show Quality and only 6 1/2 months old and a bearded partridge.
1 9 month old Blue Partridge Silkie cockrel (very good breeder and non-agressive)
1 Giant Cochin Partridge Roosters 13 months old

I will probably ad to the list later but, I know I am definately bringing these ones
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom