Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be there but not sure if I can. I have upcoming ankle surgery (not yet scheduled but she said expect early April) and my hearing about the car accident on the 14th. Not sure if I'll be up for being at a swap that day. It would be fun though!

caf.gif
bump

Quote:
So when would you like us to start moving you ion up to Mass LOL.
gotta wait till my truck is fixed though. cant be running around with my rear end falling out.

Last edited:
Quote:
So when would you like us to start moving you ion up to Mass LOL.
gotta wait till my truck is fixed though. cant be running around with my rear end falling out.

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

I'm so glad you're doing another chickenstock.
wee.gif

Had planned for a week on going to the last one and DH changed plans last minute to go to MIL' house
duc.gif

Hopefully he won't derail my plans again.

Can't wait.
clap.gif

OMG I bought an incubator on ebay today....It's offical, I've lost it.

gypsy you got any goose eggs for me? hahahaha

Quote:
It's a natural progression, lol. Just wait until you decide you need incubator #2 as a hatcher because 1 incubator doing all the work is just not good enough.

Quote:
It's a natural progression, lol. Just wait until you decide you need incubator #2 as a hatcher because 1 incubator doing all the work is just not good enough.

I just feel bad for my Dad and my DB. I keep everything at my Dad's because he has the room lol. DB thinks I am nuts, but says its one of the only things I have stuck with this long...thanks hunny!
lol.png

Quote:

I just feel bad for my Dad and my DB. I keep everything at my Dad's because he has the room lol. DB thinks I am nuts, but says its one of the only things I have stuck with this long...thanks hunny!
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif
My husband often thinks the same thing about some of my occupations, there are so many I have started and dropped, lol. He's always glad to see me stick with something (except for the horse, he really wanted him gone for a long time before I sold him - the horse, not my husband
gig.gif
).

Quote:
I will set some aside for you, right now they are slow to lay but that will pick up shortly.
how many would you like me to set aside? they will be the freshest ones come time of the swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom