Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No promblem
wink.png

It is the comunity and straingers and freinds and family that make it worth the effort to rebuild up again. you are soooo right on that.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the invite - I didn't realize how much I missed BYC! I am not sure I will be able to make it up on the 25th due to work.
sad.png

I guess I should be grateful to be working so much! Hopefully I will make it to a couple of the Chickenstocks in the area this year it will be nice to finally meet everyone face-2-face.

i read that the other day and i was grateful that at least one chicken made it out. but i was sad to find out that the chicks died though. i found it great that having chickens was one of their ways for physical therapy to help their patients!

i will see if i can collect a few eggs from my bantam faverolles this week to send over to them. i should be getting 2 more pairs of favs this week from Henry down in MD, so with the additions of those i might be able to get more to them sooner if the new birds aren't too stressed from the move!

i don't know if i will have any chicks to send to them till they hatch under my broodies this week sometime.

Thanks everyone Your all so Kind.
I will let them know to expect more eggs and chicks when possible.
thank You all so much

Last edited:
can I ask if sending eggs please pencil on them what breed of chicken they may be?
They have a few clients who can read and get a kick out of reading the eggs and knowing whats to be expected.

I have a friend looking for guineas - keets preferred but eggs or adults will work too. Anyone gonna have any? If so please PM me with the details. Thanks!

there was a pair of older gentlemen that were there the last time that had some guineas. Shay do you know if they may be back for this one?

anyone going to have some bantam duck breeds this time around? i'm hoping to get something other than call ducks if i could find them.

Quote:
i think gypsy is hatching out some.

I dont have any g uineas as yet. I was asking Tom about them last swap and he was ssaying the guineas are being poops about laying just yet.
I think a lot of it has to do with the weather being so weird, too cold to too hot to too cold again.
I am hoping to get some from my friend Joe who has a nice flock but so far his havent been fertile.
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom