Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like I can attend. I have to thin the flock a bit... overbought in the spring. Anyone interested in a trio of 9 wk old EEs? Or a 12 wk old wellie or cuckoo maran pullet?

Quote:
Gypsy, i thought i emailed you, but maybe i forgot too....very likely, as i've been SO BUSY lately, my brain is about to explode i think!
tongue.png
Anyway, we can NOT make it to Shay's this weekend on the 18th. We have to go to Maine to get my two oldest boys from thier grandparents.

We definitely plan to make it to Milford Blue Seal on the 24th. and i will probably bring 2-3 Serama chicks to that swap (of course my kids will hate me for letting the little cuties go, but we really can't keep everyone). All my Seramas are pet quality, though i am told it's still possible to get a really good quality bird from them---i am just not the one to make that judgement.

Anyway, can i plan to get the ducks on the 24th? I'm thinking i already asked that and you said yes, but now i am not sure if i dreamed it! LOL Oh ,and can you tell yet if they are male/female yet? A pair would be great, two hens would be awesome, but i am not sure about two drakes? I still have much to learn about ducks. The electric fencing to protect them from the #*&! coon has been a huge challenge for me! Thanks!

UGH your not theone brain dead Abby its me, what a duh, you did email, I did say yes to the 24th and I think I m picking up a bird for you right?
ugh too much emotional stress right now going to make me explode into 1000 pieces.
meds not helping a bit either,
yes i will bring the ducks on the 24th, right now I am thinking every last duck out there is HEN, all are at an age where drake feathers should have come in weeks ago and there are no curlies.
good for selling bad for ducklings lol now I have to scramble to find an american Buff Drake
barnie.gif

You OK?

Quote:
Darlene,
I am in the same boat as you. I would be careful buying the cheap ones. I think I am going to spring for one of these:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/First-Up-...00000003260410&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=8571900

this time. This is what Gypsy has and its built like a tank... I don't want to be spending 40-50 bucks every year replacing it when I can buy this for 80 and be done with it.

My 2 cents.

That looks like a good one. I think I'll try to find one. I wish Walmart's online store availability thingy worked...

Do they come in other colors too? I would love a nice rooster comb RED!

Quote:
Darlene,
I am in the same boat as you. I would be careful buying the cheap ones. I think I am going to spring for one of these:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/First-Up-...00000003260410&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=8571900

this time. This is what Gypsy has and its built like a tank... I don't want to be spending 40-50 bucks every year replacing it when I can buy this for 80 and be done with it.

My 2 cents.

I did have one of those 2 years ago and it caught a gust of wind at the greely park art show and came out a tangles mess! i think it depends on how the wind catches it and off they go like Mary poppins umbrella! LOL

Quote:
Darlene,

My 2 cents.

I did have one of those 2 years ago and it caught a gust of wind at the greely park art show and came out a tangles mess! i think it depends on how the wind catches it and off they go like Mary poppins umbrella! LOL

The biggest thing is to make sure it has a vent. I wonder if the vent on the first up canopies is new. Without a vent, its a sail. All I am saying is that they are heavier duty than most out there.

OK. Horses have been placed and now we have tons of horse stuff.

Western Saddles-synthetic, three pretty much new, two were only on the horses twice. These have the thick pad and breast pads that match.
English Saddle
Mini Winter Blankets
Halters
Leads
Brushes
Mini Cart

Let me know if there is any interest and will go dig some of the stuff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom