Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry we missed everyone today. Muffi sorry to hear about your guys
sad.png

my dh is happy, i didn't get any new birds today!
celebrate.gif
though i was very tempted to get a few! i resisted the temptation of the little fluffy butts! i did sell 2 of my bantam faverolles chicks! sold some jams and my DH is happy to know his HOT pepper jelly has now a few more fans!
tongue.png

I wish I could have stopped by to say hi but there was too much to do here. This was my only weekend home in 3 weeks, and I'll be in ME for the next 3 weekends too.

Quote:
Wonderful Chickenstock. Sold my Chickens and Saw Shay again. But i was so glad to meet you suzannaski! I love your poultry prints !

Hey Mark, sorry I missed you but I had left Shay a cage and the money for the hen and chicks! Let me know if it was enough! She is chickensitting for me till I get back from KY. I leave forst thing in the morning and am so tried and still have packing to do! Every year I tell myself that come the next year I will be prepared...NOT. I guess I never would have made a good scout! LOL Sorry I missed you!

Quote:
Wonderful Chickenstock. Sold my Chickens and Saw Shay again. But i was so glad to meet you suzannaski! I love your poultry prints !

Hey Mark, sorry I missed you but I had left Shay a cage and the money for the hen and chicks! Let me know if it was enough! She is chickensitting for me till I get back from KY. I leave forst thing in the morning and am so tried and still have packing to do! Every year I tell myself that come the next year I will be prepared...NOT. I guess I never would have made a good scout! LOL Sorry I missed you!

Thats Okay :) Why time did you leave her swap? I got there around 9:10 . Have fun in KY!

Quote:

Thats Okay :) Why time did you leave her swap? I got there around 9:10 . Have fun in KY!

I must have just missed you! She texted me this morning and said she had the hen and chicks and that they are so cute!!! Do you remember what date they hatched so I have a n age for them?? Thank you so much and I look foreward to seeing you at the next swap if you go. i think she might not have one in August due to the heat, but I hope you can make it when she does because usually there are so many vendors your head will spin!!!

Quote:

I must have just missed you! She texted me this morning and said she had the hen and chicks and that they are so cute!!! Do you remember what date they hatched so I have a n age for them?? Thank you so much and I look foreward to seeing you at the next swap if you go. i think she might not have one in August due to the heat, but I hope you can make it when she does because usually there are so many vendors your head will spin!!!

Oh Darn
sad.png
Ill check my records

Great swap! as usual. We had to leave early but, rehomed our chicks. Came home with a beautiful white EE pullet and a grey and white crested pullet with 5 toes on one foot and 4 on the other. also got a cage from Gypsy. can never have enough. Great to msee everyone! Patty
cool.png

MikeS(erama) :

Unless it was her s/n on here Manda0227 she didn't put a number on it so must be another Amanda. To popular a name, though mine's not much better... Lol

YUP!! Its her.... Amanda/ Manda0227 you won the Frontline.....​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom