Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
how old are they and how many are there, what are you asking for them and are you going to the swap sunday?

I would be interested in hens and toms for 2 different breeding programs.
thanks.

I have 3 and they are 8-9 weeks old. As far as what i want for them make me an offer or trade. I will be stopping in to look around and will only bring them if someone really wants them.

Bring them with You I want all 3, what are you looking for for a trade?
I have geese, young pomeranian crosses, pomeranian saddle backs, and pilgrams, I also have bantam cochins, and some standard cochins to trade.

if nothing appeals then I will buy them out right.
thanks! you have made me and a friend working on this project very happy.

Quote:
I have 3 and they are 8-9 weeks old. As far as what i want for them make me an offer or trade. I will be stopping in to look around and will only bring them if someone really wants them.

I have geese, young pomeranian crosses, pomeranian saddle backs, and pilgrams, I also have bantam cochins, and some standard cochins to trade.

Gypsy~
What standard cochins do you have?

Poyo'sMama :

Quote:

Gypsy~
What standard cochins do you have?​

blues, splash, blue splash I think and 14 under teh hen and a doz in the bator lol.
I have some really nice blues in the brooder right now getting ready to go out into the pens, 4 - 5 weeks old ,very nice full babies

Last edited:
Well, we just discovered tonight that our 2 "female" East Indie ducks have the CURLY MALE feathers! So i guess i will be bringing them to the swap, since it makes too many boys for our girls. I may be looking for another 1-2 female ducks to replace the males. My primary interest in ducks is EGGS, not breeding, so i want good layers.
smile.png

Quote:
You need some Muscovies! They lay nice large eggs, reportedly up to 200 a year. I can try to vent sex some for you. I am only bringing birds if people are interested in them though. I won't be setting up shop - just dropping by for an hour or so between 9-10 AM.

Quote:
bantam barred cochin X frizzle cockerel

Is he just cochin frizzle, or cochin frizzle crossed with something else?

also i am interested in the serama cockerel.
smile.png

He looks just like a barred cochin frizzle with bold barring and feathered legs and feet and nicely frizzled feathers
smile.png
His exact breeding is Cochin frizzle mom and dad is a barred rock frizzle. The Serama cockerel is a doll and loves being with people and TINY!
smile.png

smile.png

Quote:
Gypsy~
What standard cochins do you have?

blues, splash, blue splash I think and 14 under teh hen and a doz in the bator lol.
I have some really nice blues in the brooder right now getting ready to go out into the pens, 4 - 5 weeks old ,very nice full babies

Would you sell me a couple of blues?

Quote:
bantam barred cochin X frizzle cockerel

Is he just cochin frizzle, or cochin frizzle crossed with something else?

also i am interested in the serama cockerel.
smile.png

He looks just like a barred cochin frizzle with bold barring and feathered legs and feet and nicely frizzled feathers
smile.png
His exact breeding is Cochin frizzle mom and dad is a barred rock frizzle. The Serama cockerel is a doll and loves being with people and TINY!
smile.png

smile.png

I will take them both, they sound sooooo adorible. the barred cochin frizzle sounds like a tiny frizzle psyco, hehehe like my old rooster but tiny and frizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom