Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I also have another 2 capartment cage, good for rabbits or chickens , can put tray under it, has an open spot for the feeders. $20.00

Hey Everyone
frow.gif
, Enjoy Your Swap. Shay I hope you don't mind, but since you are all local, i just wanted to let you guys know there is a Fall Showcoming up in our Area :)
[November 11 2010]
Here is More information. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=389244

Quote:
Just let me know if you want me to bring them for you to look at. I'm only bringing birds that people request. And I'm only planning to be there from 9-10 AM, though with the amount of business I need to conduct and the number of people I need to talk to, I can already see it going longer...
wink.png

Shay, if I can find them before tomorrow, I have a couple chicken books I can donate for the raffle. Hen and the Art of Chicken Maintenance and a nice book on raising chickens.

Quote:
He looks just like a barred cochin frizzle with bold barring and feathered legs and feet and nicely frizzled feathers
smile.png
His exact breeding is Cochin frizzle mom and dad is a barred rock frizzle. The Serama cockerel is a doll and loves being with people and TINY!
smile.png

smile.png

I will take them both, they sound sooooo adorible. the barred cochin frizzle sounds like a tiny frizzle psyco, hehehe like my old rooster but tiny and frizzle.

LOL- my neighbor saw the frizzle boy and when trying to describe which one he saw he called him the "crazy looking striped chicken that doesn't look like a chicken should"
smile.png
I'll hold them both for you
smile.png

Tammie

Quote:
I'm interested in the Ameracauna roo - I'd like to see how deep of a red he is.

Tammie,

I saw you post a reply to Shay about the birds she wants but I didn't see any response to me. I've also tried PMing you a couple times over the past week but never heard back.

Sorry! I PM'd you
smile.png

Tammie
sad.png

Quote:
I am interested in the nankin rooster and if Shay changes her mind then also the serama cockerel. Patty

Great Patty, I'll be there Sunday for you to see
smile.png

Tammie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom