Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
This is the new date, there are a few going on the same dates, so i work around them. New England bantam club swap is on the 19th, and westford swap is on the 12th.

Quote:
Dang, won't be able to make it that day. Yet another kid's birthday party in the morning and karate graduation in the afternoon.

Quote:
Thank you darlene for teh bunny she is doll, so cute. and for teh chicks, yea no other of my eggs hatched so that worked out great gave my poor little d;uccle playmates.
Thank you tammy for the frizzle barred cochin and teh serama, teh serama loves to be cuddled sooo adorible.
I got another cochin bantam rooster from someone i cant remember who ( sos orry) but is so cute thank you for him.
and i got a talkative ameraucana roo he is cute.

I also got a cute mixed d'uccle and a almost naked frizzle x he is cute though. hehe

Lisa if the silkie dont work out for your freind, i will take him back, i am kinda missing him and feeling guility that i let him go, becouse i nurse him back he got head plucked really bad when he was younger all bloody scalp open, so yea i am feeling horible and i miss him (crud) But i saw she was cuddleing him the whole time, so i know she likes him a lot. His name was Big Blue.

Ohhh! That's the little guy? I remember when that happened. I'll mention it to Heidi but I know she really likes him, she carried him around the whole time we were at the swap. He was saving up his poop for the ride home in the front seat of the Pich Up truck. Three times he let it loose on the way home and man! That was a lot of poop it looked and smelled more like duck poo.
sickbyc.gif
I gagged so bad I almost lost my cookies. The crap went all over Heidi's lap and she just laught at me the whole way home although she almost lost it just listening to me gagging. The only thing she had to clean it up with was one of her socks. After it pooed the first time you would of thought she would put it in a cage but nope, it pooed on her two more times and talk about stink in those small quarters. That Silkie must be part Duck.

Quote:
The Ducks are doing great! Boy do they love their pond. They didn't want to come out, I had to scare them out with a long stick so I could lock them in the coop last night. As soon as I opened the door this morning they ran straight to the pond again. My little white Call Male Loves the girls. He's been playing piggy back since they got here

Quote:
Thank you darlene for teh bunny she is doll, so cute. and for teh chicks, yea no other of my eggs hatched so that worked out great gave my poor little d;uccle playmates.
Thank you tammy for the frizzle barred cochin and teh serama, teh serama loves to be cuddled sooo adorible.
I got another cochin bantam rooster from someone i cant remember who ( sos orry) but is so cute thank you for him.

I also got a cute mixed d'uccle and a almost naked frizzle x he is cute though. hehe

Lisa if the silkie dont work out for your freind, i will take him back, i am kinda missing him and feeling guility that i let him go, becouse i nurse him back he got head plucked really bad when he was younger all bloody scalp open, so yea i am feeling horible and i miss him (crud) But i saw she was cuddleing him the whole time, so i know she likes him a lot. His name was Big Blue.

Ohhh! That's the little guy? I remember when that happened. I'll mention it to Heidi but I know she really likes him, she carried him around the whole time we were at the swap. He was saving up his poop for the ride home in the front seat of the Pich Up truck. Three times he let it loose on the way home and man! That was a lot of poop it looked and smelled more like duck poo.
sickbyc.gif
I gagged so bad I almost lost my cookies. The crap went all over Heidi's lap and she just laught at me the whole way home although she almost lost it just listening to me gagging. The only thing she had to clean it up with was one of her socks. After it pooed the first time you would of thought she would put it in a cage but nope, it pooed on her two more times and talk about stink in those small quarters. That Silkie must be part Duck.

lau.gif
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif
sickbyc.gif
Oh...I am gagging and laughing at the same time!
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif
: sick

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in keeping the chicken swaps going all winter? Heidi said she would be more then happy to have them at her place once a Month. She has a huge indoor riding arena, You can drive right in so no wind, rain or snow. She also has a heated bathroom in the barn. She's located in New Boston about 15 minutes from Milford. Let me know if your all interested

Quote:
The Ducks are doing great! Boy do they love their pond. They didn't want to come out, I had to scare them out with a long stick so I could lock them in the coop last night. As soon as I opened the door this morning they ran straight to the pond again. My little white Call Male Loves the girls. He's been playing piggy back since they got here

Nice! Yeah, it took them about a week when they first got here to figure out where to go inside at night (I actually kept them in a smaller area for the first few days to try to help with that). But after about a week of picking them up to put them inside each night they finally figured out how to climb the ramp to get inside the coop - recently they were each picking a nest box to sleep in like bunk beds! Pretty cute...

I'm glad your boy likes them, and I'm sure they LOVE the pond!
big_smile.png

Quote:

sickbyc.gif

gig.gif
any onw who can handle that poop is in love with the bird.
lau.gif
She can keep him, i am happy that it is her who has him
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom