Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cage is $10 it is aboute almost five feet tall n about two feet or more wide both ways also to remind everyone this chickenstock is tomorow

Quote:
U sure can oh the green pepper r .75 each n the red r 1.00 each

Ok, great. Shay, i have the swedish ducks for you, and then i got the msg from gypsy........maybe we can work out a trade of veggies for 1 or 2 of the ducks?
smile.png
I'm also going to bring cups and soda or something to drink for the pot-luck---just no time to bake today. And i'd like to donate some chick starter for your raffle. My kids love the whole raffle thing! LOL

U got it

Quote:
Is it 4 compartments with a tray between? Like it could be used as breeding pens?

Yes but i have only two trays n they r rusted

I'm thinking of coming. If I do i'll be bringing
6 Courtix quail for 10.00
Lemon Blue Bantam Cochin and 2 Splash hens 20.00
Lavender Cochin Roo ( I think it's a roo) 5.00
Several Bantam Cochin Roo's 2.00 each
3 Barred OEGB 6.00 each 15.00 for all of them
3 Kahki Campbell Ducks and one dark cambell drake 35.00 (Just starting to lay)
Bird toys, perches and a few rabbit water bottles.

Anyone interested in any of these?

OK, all my Muscovies have been sold. What a learning experience that was - 6 females and 21 males came "straight run" from the hatchery. When I called to complain, I was told "Muscovies run heavy to males."
hmm.png
Whatever, not worth my time to fight it any more...

Oh and Pampered Chicken, if I weren't downsizing I would TOTALLY buy your bantam blue cochin trio.
sad.png
If you do end up coming, I'm interested in a couple rabbit water bottles.

I can't make this swap, but I would be willing to meet or deliver these Roosters, within a reasonable distance.

I have a special needs Speckled Sussex Roo that needs a home.

He is about 7 or 8 Months old. Very pretty boy, but he has a hitch in his giddy up. Not sure what the deal is, but he has a limp. He hops around really well, doesn't seem to slow him down much. I would keep him but my other Rooster has started to torment him which doesn't help him out much. He is a big sweet boy. I noticed since he was a baby he always had a funny walk/waddle, and as adult it has turned into a limp.

Anybody willing to take him would be much appreciated. I'd rather not make him a stew bird if I can help it.
Here's his picture:
IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

Also have a very sweet, Salmon Faverolle Cuckoo Maran cross Roo. I hatched him myself. He was born with curled toes, and I was able to fix them. I just have too many Roosters at this point.....
IMAG0161.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom