Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great swap! Thank you again Shay a Jose! This one was especially great due to all the great costumed animals! I even got to hold and get my picture taken with Woody! Lol got some pretty good pics of most of the dressed up pets! Thank you Shay for the little ones, they are already fitting in with the other chicks in the brooder. Thank you gypsy for the angora bunny! Amanda was spending some quality time with him earlier working on his fur. He's like a big stuffed fluffy toy! Hope to see you all again next month!

sorry i couldn't be there for this one. dh and i woke up a lot later than we wanted to and decided since he works really late into the mornings that we would just take the day off and get needed items done around the house. i probably would have brought all roos/cockerels anyways that most wouldn't have found homes.
hmm.png

just for future reference, would anyone be interested in small flock blocks? or as i've been calling them flock 'muffins'. i made a few different types last night and was going to bring them to sell but i want to be sure there would be interest for them at swaps.

Quote:
Hey Brat is doing good, he is such a brat i love him
smile.png

I'm so glad you took Brat! He is hilarious! The other two chicks you got, i can't wait to find out how they feather in! I hope they have the colors you want. With Seramas, you can get so many color variations from the same parents, it's as fun as a box of creme-filled chocolates!
wink.png
Just seeing how differnt all the newly hatched chicks are was so much fun. When they mature the possiblities are huge! Now keep them warm! LOL

Chickie'sMoma :

just for future reference, would anyone be interested in small flock blocks? or as i've been calling them flock 'muffins'. i made a few different types last night and was going to bring them to sell but i want to be sure there would be interest for them at swaps.

Can you explain what a "flock block" or "flock muffin" is? I've never heard of them. Thanks.​

Hi Everyone,

It was nice to meet you all yesterday!! Thanks to Shay and her family for hosting this my Mom and I really enjoyed it. Wish we could have stayed longer, maybe next time I get to go I'll make sure I set aside more time
smile.png

Gypsy thanks for the standard Blue Cochin. And, Thanks Shay for the 2 GLW chicks, 1 Cochin chick, and the 1 Barred Rock. I put them in my brooder with my other 5 chicks that are 9 days old. I can't believe how tiny they are compared to the other ones just b/c they are only a few days apart! I wish there was a swap in CT.

Take Care all,
Beth

Last edited:
Beth G. :

Hi Everyone,

It was nice to meet you all yesterday!! Thanks to Shay and her family for hosting this my Mom and I really enjoyed it. Wish we could have stayed longer, maybe next time I get to go I'll make sure I set aside more time
smile.png

Gypsy thanks for the standard Blue Cochin. And, Thanks Shay for the 2 GLW chicks, 1 Cochin chick, and the 1 Barred Rock. I put them in my brooder with my other 5 chicks that are 9 days old. I can't believe how tiny they are compared to the other ones just b/c they are only a few days apart! I wish there was a swap in CT.

Take Care all,
Beth

There is another chickenstock next weekend the 17th but this one is in NH.
And yu are so welcome. :0 i am glad you like the chicks.​

Quote:
Can you explain what a "flock block" or "flock muffin" is? I've never heard of them. Thanks.

X 2 , sounds interesting.

Psstttt you can bring them to the chickenstock next weekend the 17th, the in NH.

Quote:
LOL, No but everyone loved him, he was a good buy.

I got a serama cockerel yesterday and oh man he is too funny, he really is a tint brat you stick your hand in there and he attacks, it is way to cute, so i had to get him (hmmmm and i know Gypsy knew i had to have him) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom