Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth G. :

frow.gif

I am definitely coming. I considered the tent thing but, having Psoriatic Arthritis I just can't do the camping thingy. My husband told me to go to Priceline and Bid on a hotel in Auburn, MA. I got it for $80.00 and it seems to be a nice place Fairfield Inn.

I will have lots to bring for sale!!!

Indian Runner Ducklings that will be almost 2 months old Fawn, Choc. and 1 Pekin.
3-4 Bantie Cochin Cockrels. They are a MF project but, I'm not thinking much white on them. Mostly Red, black, and blue.
Orp Chicks under 8wks of age
Silkie and Silkie Wyadotte cross chicks
True Rumpless Araucana Chicks
I might sell my Hattrick Pullet. She is very typey Show Quality and only 6 1/2 months old and a bearded partridge.
1 9 month old Blue Partridge Silkie cockrel (very good breeder and non-agressive)
1 Giant Cochin Partridge Roosters 13 months old

I will probably ad to the list later but, I know I am definately bringing these ones
smile.png

I definitely might be interested in some of the araucana chicks. I hatched out some banty araucanas and alas, they all ended up with tails lol one ended up with tufts on both sides though uneven, and another ended up with one tuft. I think I'm going to stick with LF (except for my indoor breeding chickens) as bantys make me too nervous being in with our big girls and they seem so much more fragile.​

frow.gif

I have them up for sale locally and a couple other folks are interested. I will bring up what I have left and let you and the others look at them first
smile.png
they are all rumpless and will most likely be clean faced on pullets and if the roosters have tufts I have to sell them to b/c I am no longer breeding Tuft to Tuft anymore
sad.png
TOo many in shell chick deaths. Can't wait to hang out with you all!!!
MikeS(erama) :

Beth G. :

frow.gif

I am definitely coming. I considered the tent thing but, having Psoriatic Arthritis I just can't do the camping thingy. My husband told me to go to Priceline and Bid on a hotel in Auburn, MA. I got it for $80.00 and it seems to be a nice place Fairfield Inn.

I will have lots to bring for sale!!!

Indian Runner Ducklings that will be almost 2 months old Fawn, Choc. and 1 Pekin.
3-4 Bantie Cochin Cockrels. They are a MF project but, I'm not thinking much white on them. Mostly Red, black, and blue.
Orp Chicks under 8wks of age
Silkie and Silkie Wyadotte cross chicks
True Rumpless Araucana Chicks
I might sell my Hattrick Pullet. She is very typey Show Quality and only 6 1/2 months old and a bearded partridge.
1 9 month old Blue Partridge Silkie cockrel (very good breeder and non-agressive)
1 Giant Cochin Partridge Roosters 13 months old

I will probably ad to the list later but, I know I am definately bringing these ones
smile.png

I definitely might be interested in some of the araucana chicks. I hatched out some banty araucanas and alas, they all ended up with tails lol one ended up with tufts on both sides though uneven, and another ended up with one tuft. I think I'm going to stick with LF (except for my indoor breeding chickens) as bantys make me too nervous being in with our big girls and they seem so much more fragile.​

Well I hatched out some chickies....and have more in the Bator....Thanks Cindy. Caught the hatching bug
wink.png

I am curious as to what these little guys will look like....I have a big beautiful Splash Cochin Roo, and a Red Silkie Roo. All my babies have feathered legs...no extra toes. The eggs they hatched out of were, Speckled Sussex, Black Sex Link (I believe) and an Easter Egger. 1 is blue, 1 appears to be spash, and the other chipmunk colored. I am thinking based on that they are all cochin x. I guess I will know better when they start to feather out.

I have more chicks set to hatch out the day of the swap. So it doesn't look like I will be bringing anything with me to sell at this point.

I ammmm looking for muscovy ducks, or ducklings.

Any body possibly bringing hatching eggs?
I am looking for BLRW, and GL Polish. But I will take chicks too.

Any of you guys and gals that got state tested recently, have you had any luck getting your NPIP #? I was tested on 4/4 and despite emailing and calling multiple times, I still do not have mine. And I need it to ship out a bird I just sold...
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom