Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No GO!! Boy did I get blasted for asking!!! He was still mad about the fact I sold his last girl to an 8 yro girl last month and is still mad at me for that!!
hide.gif

Beth G. :

They are actually my DH's let me go ask him. BRB
Quote:
how are there eggs? DO They LOOK LIKE RIR"S,

Quote:
I have 4 Polish pullets and a Crevecoeur (think pure black polish) that I will be selling. They are golden laced, buff laced, two white, and the Crevecoeur. They are all 4 months old or so. Nice pullets, but I have an Ameraucana hen that hates crested chickens. Chases and picks them nonstop. She's staying, so they are going. Have a couple other purebred pullets the same age I might also bring.

I will also have Blue & Black Orpington large fowl, approximately 10 weeks old. These are largefowl.

Also have 5 Blue & Black pure Ameraucana chicks that will be 10 days old next Saturday. Also, two olive eggers hatched with them. These are Black Ameraucana roo over a Black Penedesenca hen. Mom laid a real dark egg. Also two Modern Game chicks. Birchen roo over birchen & brown red hens. They are about a week older than the Ameraucana. All chicks are straight run, I would probably only bring them if I knew someone wants them.

These chickens are all from breeder/exhibition stock.

May have others too.

PM or reply here if any questions, or I'll see you next Saturday.

Corey

Quote:
I have 4 Polish pullets and a Crevecoeur (think pure black polish) that I will be selling. They are golden laced, buff laced, two white, and the Crevecoeur. They are all 4 months old or so. Nice pullets, but I have an Ameraucana hen that hates crested chickens. Chases and picks them nonstop. She's staying, so they are going. Have a couple other purebred pullets the same age I might also bring.

I will also have Blue & Black Orpington large fowl, approximately 10 weeks old. These are largefowl.

Also have 5 Blue & Black pure Ameraucana chicks that will be 10 days old next Saturday. Also, two olive eggers hatched with them. These are Black Ameraucana roo over a Black Penedesenca hen. Mom laid a real dark egg. Also two Modern Game chicks. Birchen roo over birchen & brown red hens. They are about a week older than the Ameraucana. All chicks are straight run, I would probably only bring them if I knew someone wants them.

May have others too.

Corey

Might be interested in the Ameraucana chicks. How much would you be asking?

Anyone interested in Wheaten Ameraucana cockerels, currently 4 weeks old? From exhibition lines (John Blehm.) I'd LOVE them not to end up in a stewpot. I also have 3 Welsummer cross cockerels who are very nice birds. I would part with these for free if they won't end up in a soup pot!

16660_img_2438.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:

May have others too.

Corey

I have someone looking for white polish after she saw mine what are you asking for the polish?

Quote:

May have others too.

Corey

do you have pics of the orpingtons? are they pullets?

Hi, I have 2 silver sebright roos, age 10 weeks if any one is interested. They are from Murray McMurray and are developing nice lacing.
Thanks!
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom