Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh Shay! This picture was taken yesterday by some friends in Townsend.

13729_bear.jpg

Quote:
I am soooo glad we haven't seen one of those in our back yard yet. This area is getting all kinds of new creatures we don't normally see here so you never know what will turn up. We have a mountain lion in the area now too
sad.png

now that would be scary!

just got back from the swap, what great weather today.
sold some started chicks and some rabbits.
thanks shay for hosting

Woo hoo! Didn't get the cochin/silkie eggs I wanted but came away with 1 silkie, 1 Maranaucana (haha), NH Red, blue orp and a black orp. I'm happy
big_smile.png

Quote:
i had silkie eggs with me today, got to figure out a better way to advertise them there didnt want them in the sun but then no one knows they are there

Great stock! Once again, thank you Shay and Jose for hosting! Came away with the 2 houdans, the Dominique x Sussex, a cute little black silkie, Araucana eggs, and the eggs I won in the raffle. Thank you everyone! Now to figure out how I'm going to incubate the turkey eggs with the chicken eggs as they take longer...hmmmm might have to set up my LG as a hatcher....wish my Cochin was broody... Lol

frow.gif

Thank you Shay, Jose, and Jackie for a wonderful day today!!! I loved see you all and look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow
smile.png

Mike Good luck with those Araucana eggs!! Keep me posted
pop.gif

Quote:
I am soooo glad we haven't seen one of those in our back yard yet. This area is getting all kinds of new creatures we don't normally see here so you never know what will turn up. We have a mountain lion in the area now too
sad.png

We missed you gals today! Hope to see you both soon! I actually resited buying a quad of dark cornish bantamns today! Still waiting for my girl from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom