Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
i saw that cage out in the front and i have to say i thought it was out on the side of the road to get rid of, no i didnt take it i have a ton of those myself but thats the impression it gave me being out like it was. so maybe someone else also thought the same thing maybe??

Probably i keep telling him i think they r to close to the rd but i did have a big white tape on it with the price oh well sometimes u loose some . Yea it was empty i would not be so calm lol

well thats different, it had a price tag they had to know it wasnt trash being thrown out for sure

Here are a few pics from the Chickenstock, cant put them all up because it takes too long to upload pictures here.

If you click on each picture it will enlarge it!

Last edited:
i was soooooooo sad to miss the chickenstock last weekend, but i didnt have my testing info yet...i want to be all ready for the next one!
so, the guy i got the eggs from (we hatched em) had his flock tested for pollurum and avian influenza. is that enough in massachusetts?
he's sending copies of the documents.

and how old do my chicks have to be for me to get the state to test them?

and, anyone want my lovely bantam partridge wyandotte rooster??? if he doesnt start crowing, he'll make it to the next chickenstock...
he's only 7 weeks old now....will he start before then???

Quote:
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

Yup, it's a lot like clipping dog toenails.
smile.png

I'm still interested in Buffs and khaki Cs, and will PM you. I just saw the date for the next Chickenstock, and this time I'm gonna be there! Good Lord willing...
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you, that is good to know. I know how to trim the nails on my dog, our pet rabbit, our guinea pig, and my cats' extra toes that don't reach the floor and get worn down, so they need trimming. Sounds like the principle is the same all the way around----don't cut too close to the quick!

I'm sorry you missed yesterday's swap---you had expressed interest in American Buff ducklings. If you are still interested, please email or PM me (i do prefer email, use the email button on this forum), and we can figure something out. I still have 3 beautiful Buff ducklings! I also have Silky ducks, and Khaki Campbells too.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom