Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will anyone have any silkie girls at the next swap? I would love one or 2 little fluffy girls
smile.png
We lost one over the winter and would love another black one...or grey one...or both
smile.png

Also...does anyone know where I might be able to get a coop fairly inexpensively, and locally? I am going to need a second coop for my daughter's d'Uccles... something that would hold 8-10 d'Uccles comfortably.

tofumama,
Have you checked Craig's List? I see coops and rabbit hutches all the time in the farm-and-garden section. It's kind of hit or miss, but you never know what you might find with Craig's List. Or the bulletin board at your local feed store.

Last edited:
I have a pair of milli duc 2 years old for sale and a coronation pair. Need to cut back on my Roos. Also mixed bantam chicks, will have more muscovies for sale.

I just hatched 4 new Khaki Campbell babies! That was my last batch of eggs that i set until my hubby asked me to put a few Indian Runner eggs in last Sunday. So i guess i'm not done hatching after all! I did want to hatch a few more Silkie ducks, but the first week of eggs i set was not fertile, and the second week of eggs isn't looking hopefull though i will wait a few more days to be sure. Of course, the mother went broody earlier this week, so she must have maybe 2-3 eggs at most. Not sure what she might hatch---i wonder if i could slip the runner eggs under her, she is such a good broody. The runners won't hatch before July 10th, but we will probably be bringing whatever khakis and Buffs and Silky Ducks i still have by then.
smile.png
The Silkies are getting very beautiful, but then they get so muddy in all this rain! I will have to wash and blow-dry them to get some nice pictures of them!
smile.png

i have a boer buckling for sale on the nh ma line he is very big boned and good % boer standard boer color with a few spots on his legs would make a great pet,breeder,brush clearer or companion to another goat, horse,cow etc. will castrate him for an extra $20 (reccomended unless for breeding) may deliver to townsend farmers exchange (maybe) his feet will be trimmed he will be wormed and vaccinated and ready to leave july 1st asking $115 or $135 cut .comment or pm for more info or phone number can text or email pics
smile.png

I have about 6-8 each of Spec. sussex, barred rock, golden sexlink and then about 6 who may be welsummers or brown leghorns (I think it's a mix). All hatchery stock, pullets, hatched 6/1. I'm in Fitchburg if anyone's interested
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom