Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Its about 6:55am and its raining lightly in western MA is the sale still on for today? Im an hour away and want to go but dont want to drive if its postponed..thanks

Yeah, sorf sided would probably not work since we are using it for training...
smile.png
Its a German Shephard, all black. We have a GS/greyhound already and are hoping they will be pals...I am really going to try to come today, but not totally sure. I have some roos that need to go but I also have 2 chicks who aren't doing so well that may need my attention today
sad.png
Sometimes raising chickens is so hard...especially when you think of them as family members!

Had a fun time today as usual at Chickenstock, thanks Shay and Jose (poop head) LOL I planned on thinning out my flock, but instead it gained some weoght in the way of a quad of cornish bantams! Thanks Corey for the trade, I hope you enjoy those modern games, I know I did as I do all my moderns. Thanks Steph for helping capture the run away hen! And thanks Patty for the adorable serama mom and chicks, I hope pea pod likes his new rope, and Spaz will like her new coop mate! Looking foreward to next weekend when the day should be nice and sunny. I think a lot of people thought the swap would be cancelled because it was so gloomy in the morning, but it turned out to be perfect weather for a swap, no hot sun beating down on us. We need to really spread the word about next Sunday!!!

We had a fun day as usual ! Always great seeing everyone. I traded Darlene for a beautiful EE Hen( formerly known as Spaz) now named Sweetie
smile.png
. Her new friend Silver pants is hanging around her cage......So happy to be getting a new friend...... My new duck family ( thanks Shay) are so happy snuggeling in their little enclosure. all her( Tealy's) old friends were greeting her from a distance. Still have A LOT of muscovie ducklings but, then again Moma was happy to see her babies return. Peapod will Love his new rope but, he is presently Mad at me because of the attention I have been giving to the baby tiels. Can't wait until next Sunday.
big_smile.png
Patty and Steph

Quote:
Yes, it was perfect weather today! When we got home, it had obviously rained here at home, but we never hit rain on the way home. We were very happy to rehome our orange cat---i am sure he will LOVE being the center of the attention of his new owner!
smile.png
Also found a home for our silky duck with the crooked bill----I didn't want to breed her back to her father, but don't have enough pens to keep her separate. Speaking of pens, my hubby wanted to get the beautiful Appleyard ducks we saw, BUT we don't have enough pens to get more!
tongue.png
I am trying to avoid building more pens---our yard is very crowded as it is, and i don't have the time to build more housing either. Too much else already needing to be done first! So anyway, we sold some Seramas today, which was nice! I'm not sure if we can make the swap next Sunday, but maybe if we just come a bit late---I have a few more Seramas to sell....we'll have to see. Anyway, we had fun today and it was nice to see those of you who came.
smile.png

Quote:
Yes, it was perfect weather today! When we got home, it had obviously rained here at home, but we never hit rain on the way home. We were very happy to rehome our orange cat---i am sure he will LOVE being the center of the attention of his new owner!
smile.png
Also found a home for our silky duck with the crooked bill----I didn't want to breed her back to her father, but don't have enough pens to keep her separate. Speaking of pens, my hubby wanted to get the beautiful Appleyard ducks we saw, BUT we don't have enough pens to get more!
tongue.png
I am trying to avoid building more pens---our yard is very crowded as it is, and i don't have the time to build more housing either. Too much else already needing to be done first! So anyway, we sold some Seramas today, which was nice! I'm not sure if we can make the swap next Sunday, but maybe if we just come a bit late---I have a few more Seramas to sell....we'll have to see. Anyway, we had fun today and it was nice to see those of you who came.
smile.png

Yeah! I'm glad you were able to rehome Murphy. The kids really do want a cat but now isn't the time. Too busy for the next couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom