Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keesmom, I would be interested in the colapseable dog crate...not sure if we will be there or not tho...maybe I could meet you another time for it? We are getting a GS puppy that will need to be crate trained per the breeder...
smile.png

Quote:
I remember the guys with the cages and the parakeets, but thats the firts time i met them, i dont know who they are, but if they go westford, i think they will know about this one too.
I am trying to think on who th eothers were

what color is she? I think I have the go-ahead......

Quote:
she is heading on 6 months old and should start to lay by fall , she has one foot that the toes turn in on, but that is not why I am selling her. She is a loner and I feel bad, none of the other chicken "clicks" let her in because she is an odd ball and they are all with their own breed! I guess my chickens are prejudous! LOL

Quote:
Uh, how old a puppy? I should have been more specific - this is a soft-sided, lightweight, collapsible Eezi-crate. 24" wide x 24" high x 34" long. Barely used. This is what they look like

http://www.doglogic.com/eezicust.htm

If you're getting a young puppy you're better off with wire. If you are interested I could meet you another day, especially if you're going to Tom's anyway. He's only 15 minutes from here.

Quote:
she is heading on 6 months old and should start to lay by fall , she has one foot that the toes turn in on, but that is not why I am selling her. She is a loner and I feel bad, none of the other chicken "clicks" let her in because she is an odd ball and they are all with their own breed! I guess my chickens are prejudous! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom