Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No
sad.png
i looked everywhere and could not find a trace same as my duck no signs nothing

Quote:
hmm greyish coloring?

Dark grey with red tips and/ or spots here and there. He's pretty. We're not in a hurry- shall I get you a picture?

yea i am trying to think is it a cochin ? oh wait ok i think i know which ones it came from.

Oh, I'm so excited! Maybe thins time I can make it!

I am looking for hatching eggs. AMeraucana or EE.

And Turkeys. Bourbon Red and Narrigansetts. Any one coming with those??

I have a friend looking for a BEW holland lop, she would prefer a doe, under a year preferably, but would take a doe that has been bred before. PM me if you may have an idea of where she may find one. I have exhausted my connections for finding one, but figured I would put the word out for her.

I will be bringing to the stock:

1 year old EE cross splash hen
4 society finches
2-3 zebra finches
SQ teddy bear guinea pig with pedigree, adorable!!!
a few cages
handcrafted chicken and bunny jewelry and more
and anything else I can pack in the truck Saturday night! LOL

Quote:
No
sad.png
i looked everywhere and could not find a trace same as my duck no signs nothing

Oh bummer! Oh well, hopefully the trio I have here will lay lots of eggs, but you might have to hatch them for me because they are due to lay in the fall and I dont know about wintering the babies! But you need a safe to lock them up in! LOL

Quote:
If only you had mentioned it earlier! I could have stocked up on Araucana/Ameraucana eggs and EE eggs. They're all in the fridge instead. If you don't find any on Sunday, Let me know and I will save up some for you.

One of my Araucana/Ameraucana chicks died last night for no apparent reason I can see.
hit.gif

My other one will need a friend, so whoever has the Araucanas, please save one for me!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom