Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yardsale items
Fax scanner printer all in one
Microwave cabinnet
Tv i thinks a 19 inch
glass coffie rectangle table
printer scanner copier
and an incubator, its a ho0va bator 1602, it works great, only thing is my cockatoo bit some of it but it did not go through still works.
i also have a duckling, its a buff x
I may also be selling a Khaki cambel duck

i also have aturkey poult, its a bronze
and bunnys 9some pure mini rex) a couple are mix mini rex x lion heads

I am bringing muscovies, I have mostly females all colors , some are lavenders , so beautiful. Also 3 serama chicks( female). I have a multiple guitar stand, TV armoire, wall corner shelf and A wall shelf could use for display. Dry sink bench with copper trays, I used it in my mud room. PM if interested can send photos . Patty

Oh boy, I stink at incubating eggs, and soo do my broodies. They hatched out 5 chicks and 3 got trampled to death, 2 are alive, do I have chickens with maternal disabilities or what the heck. Now I have to put them in another cage, just when I was trying to avoid having more cages to clean...this is it...time to start throwing eggs at trees, no more hatching! Do they have a DCS (dept.of chicken services) I can report these hens to???

We'll be there around 10-ish tomorrow. We stayed up to watch fireworks tonight (our town had Old Home Day today). I have a few Serama chicks left to sell. And a few things to get from people who are holding them for us.
wink.png

I wish I had more to sell! Pretty good swap when there are so many people looking to buy and not enought to go around! That one gal even went home and got more pullets and polts! i would have loved to get a turkey. I love that one shay has that is so colorful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom