Chickenstock in Parsonfiel ME I"m in a go mode-Will not cancel!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by banter, Mar 1, 2009.

1. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    We will host a Chickenstock/Waterbaby in Parsonsfield, Maine any weekend in July (except the 4th) or August OR?, at our Campground, with a goody basket door prize and BBQ (pot luck). You don't have to camp-we just have the space! All poultry welcome! The one I had hoped to have in early June I postponed because of the Swine Flue scare. Good thing I did, my husband, who is a Walgreens manager became very ill with flu symptoms. He is still recovering. I never got a sick at all. To complicate things, our campground had to be have the pool liner replaced and a whole lot of electrical work done.The place was a mess! The work will completed in the next week or so. We have a pine grove for shade, a rec hall in case of rain, and lot's of people have offered to help. I AM NOT going to cancel for any reason once we set the date! I need some in put for a date/dates. We are willing to do more than one, and we could do a two day'er (Sat and Sunday, back to back) if there is enough interest.. I had a great time at the Oxford Chickenstock, and hope to go to the Augusta one, if one is planned.
    We have bathrooms available! And YES you can camp and dogs are OK!

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  2. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Time is negotiable

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  3. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

Parsonsfield isn't all that far from our place in Lebanon, when will you be holding it? Also, give it some time, it's only been an hour and a half since you originally posted! Remember, no bumping threads. [​IMG]

4. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Sorry, I'm just so excited! We have a nice place that we could hold the swap, and the best part is that the poultry can be put in areas that they will not be stressed in any way.

5. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    I would definitely be interested! Keep us posted!

6. kris41

kris41 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2008
    Maine
    I am definately interested.

Kristie

7. Widget

Widget Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Limington, Maine
    Also interested. Parsonsfield is only a hop, skip and a jump from me so the location would be great.

8. Grindlefamily

Grindlefamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    Fairfield, ME
    Much too far for me - unless I make a weekend of it! [​IMG]

9. spook

spook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh yes, I would LOVE to be there!!! I may hatch a few bantams for the event, it would be so cool!!! Sorry I didn't notice this until just now, shame on me!!! [​IMG] Include me and I'm excited now!! [​IMG]

10. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    I will keep a list and start working on a possible date-glad for the interest!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by