Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Pics
People have kept every breed of dog in an apartment. What matters most of the time is the time you spend with them, and that they get exercise. Cardigan Corgis do fine in apartments so long as they have mental stimulation and several walks.

While there are breeds to definitely, absolutely veto in apartments, Corgis aren't one. Alaskan huskies, LGD breeds, schipperkes (small, but very, VERY barky) and anything that poos over a pound at a time, those are the kinds you don't want in an apartment!

....actually, you don't really want Alaskan huskies or LGDs at all unless you're using them for the job they're bred for. Not all dogs are pets.

People have kept every breed of dog in an apartment. What matters most of the time is the time you spend with them, and that they get exercise. Cardigan Corgis do fine in apartments so long as they have mental stimulation and several walks.
I love walking dogs, and would also never get one if I couldn't give it proper attention.
and anything that poos over a pound at a time
out of sheer curiosity, what breeds DO fall into that category?
....actually, you don't really want Alaskan huskies or LGDs at all unless you're using them for the job they're bred for. Not all dogs are pets.
I understand about the LGDs, but why the huskies? I know plenty of people that have them, and they seem pretty popular. Unless I'm thinking of a different subcategory of the breed or something... (not why not huskies for apartments, why not huskies for pets in general)

1614995639796.png

My friend just showed me this husky corgi........I don't see the appeal

Back
Top Bottom