Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

try this and share your answers, just for fun!

https://www.purina.com/dogs/dog-breed-selector

I got:

View attachment 2613623

no thanks, really.
5AFA5EC5-4D81-487A-897B-53AE0ABAA563.jpeg

I really like them but aren’t they terrible with other animals?
6E2E005A-4951-4CCB-B816-D7BB4B9396A5.jpeg

another potential bad with other animals?
Can’t do this one:(
9943390E-9CEC-4D16-B0D7-A1CA59BD18A2.jpeg

I guess they do fit but I don’t really like them:hmm

AAEFECAF-1D44-47D3-9FC5-64064542142A.jpeg

non of these answers are correct for me :he I picked the we have a dog one, might retry and pick the cat one.
4290CCF4-616B-4802-A31E-D9F663708E96.jpeg

I like them and They do sort of fit

Your parents successfully trained their previous Golden Retriever. They know this training style works for them and for this breed. I would just go with it.

I suggest you read the book yourself, and then maybe read it a second time. For me, many how-to books make more sense the second time I read them, because so many parts of the process work together in ways that I don't realize at first. (I've noticed this with gardening books, dog training books, quilting books, and plenty of other subjects.)
I’ve read it like three times but it was published years ago so I wasn’t sure if it’s kinda outdated

I’ve read it like three times but it was published years ago so I wasn’t sure if it’s kinda outdated
:idunno Dogs haven't changed much in the last 100 years or so.

Different styles of training become more or less popular, and different styles work best for different people, and probably some styles work best for different dogs--but you don't know this puppy yet anyway, so you might as well work with the training style that works for the people (your parents.)

Last edited:
:idunno Dogs haven't changed much in the last 100 years or so.

Different styles of training become more or less popular, and different styles work best for different people, and probably some styles work best for different dogs--but you don't know this puppy yet anway, so you might as well work with the training style that works for the people (your parents.)
Ok!

Back
Top Bottom