Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

I trained my dog since we got him (really young age :()he is 1now can spin,jump ,speed up,look,sit,stay,come,search,roll around,speak,pretty sit and catch treats from his nose ..but he can not walkon leshes he pulls,barkes,he chokes himself!?he doesn't have pacience and doesn't listen at all we train with him each day but it just seemed worse ..we get to the part when I put on the lead he sits nicely I open the door he walks out slowly on my comand exits the gate and runs befor I can close the gate it's not that he smells stuff he just runns straight ahead and poops while walking???but if we go in a dog parc etc. He takes his time! I don't get him...

I trained my dog since we got him (really young age :()he is 1now can spin,jump ,speed up,look,sit,stay,come,search,roll around,speak,pretty sit and catch treats from his nose ..but he can not walkon leshes he pulls,barkes,he chokes himself!?he doesn't have pacience and doesn't listen at all we train with him each day but it just seemed worse ..we get to the part when I put on the lead he sits nicely I open the door he walks out slowly on my comand exits the gate and runs befor I can close the gate it's not that he smells stuff he just runns straight ahead and poops while walking???but if we go in a dog parc etc. He takes his time! I don't get him...
Can you help ...I mostly can deal with other stuff but he really gets me mad when I go on walks

Teach him the heel position first. Bring him to your side. Mark with praise and a treat. Then take a few steps forward, praise when your dog stays in the heel position. Work on this in low distraction places, like first work on it in your house. Then move outside, and etc. Thats how I trained my dog.

Back
Top Bottom