Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

I have a new question! This morning my dog Sterling keeps shaking his head around. I peeked into his ears, and in one of them it looked like these red things that looked like Red Fowl Mites in his ears. There wasn't much, and they wasn't moving like the RFMs, but I don't know if they're part of his ears or something else. He keeps shaking his head around and it's got me concerned. Any idea what's wrong and what I can do to fix it? Thanks!

I have a new question! This morning my dog Sterling keeps shaking his head around. I peeked into his ears, and in one of them it looked like these red things that looked like Red Fowl Mites in his ears. There wasn't much, and they wasn't moving like the RFMs, but I don't know if they're part of his ears or something else. He keeps shaking his head around and it's got me concerned. Any idea what's wrong and what I can do to fix it? Thanks!
Might be an ear infection. There should be treatment for that. The vet recommended to also clean my dog’s ears every once in a while.

Do puppies like frozen things to chew on over un frozen? He seems to want to chew on fabric, so I was going to take an old bit of towel or a washcloth and freeze it for him to chew on.

Do puppies like frozen things to chew on over un frozen? He seems to want to chew on fabric, so I was going to take an old bit of towel or a washcloth and freeze it for him to chew on.
I wouldn't say they like it more, but people freeze their kongs and other foods so it lasts longer for them to chew.

For reference, my vet gave me this ear cleaner:
E4B89F0A-EAF8-4D9C-BA90-078681673223.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom