Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

He has the aforementioned flat one that's too big, but it was a HUGE pita to put the tags on. I'm going to try to tackle the issue when he pulls when going home first. Part of the reason that he's on the harness is that when he's on the collar, the only thing that he can focus on is biting the leash.
Go get a smaller one is what I was meaning. And Brewster bit the leash too but the more you do it, the more they get used to it. He has to learn. Brew did pretty fast.

Oh I found a real life Karen btw :lau 🙈 blocked the last name and name of the facility off but yeah LOL

The other reviews are great. It’s a great place but :lau :confused:

who watches a highly trained dog that's clearly extremely focused, following commands from a handler, and doing a specific task and thinking 'attack dog'

Oh I found a real life Karen btw
:lau
🙈 blocked the last name and name of the facility off but yeah LOL

The other reviews are great. It’s a great place but
:lau
:confused:

View attachment 2630026

LMFAo

DoG AttACk TraIniNG

wouldn't buy the food or treats, but they do have decent toys
Well Brews on Puppy Chow atm and that’s where I was getting it before I got a bag of it haha the boxes are a convenient size. 😁 I never would’ve considered it before but it’s what he was on at the rescue and he’s doing well on it atm so yeah. I do add in some higher quality stuff too though every so often so he’s kind of on a mix of stuff hahah but yeah. I’ll probably switch when I run out but ya

Go get a smaller one is what I was meaning. And Brewster bit the leash too but the more you do it, the more they get used to it. He has to learn. Brew did pretty fast.
Ok, I'll try! There isn't a dollar store near us (no point in spending like 40 minutes in the car to go to a dollar store) but I already have a sink mat to make a snuffle rug on the list for when we go somewhere that has one, and if he hasn't grown into his current one already I'll get one.

Ok, I'll try! There isn't a dollar store near us (no point in spending like 40 minutes in the car to go to a dollar store) but I already have a sink mat to make a snuffle rug on the list for when we go somewhere that has one, and if he hasn't grown into his current one already I'll get one.
Oh wow that’s far! We have one like 2 minutes down the street 😂🤣😭

who watches a highly trained dog that's clearly extremely focused, following commands from a handler, and doing a specific task and thinking 'attack dog'
RIGHT!!?! People are so judgemental about bitework and certain breeds too. Even if the GSD or Mal or Rottie or whatever it was was doing agility they’d probably be scared 😂🤣🙈

Back
Top Bottom