Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Oh, and before anybody gets shocked if they read my posts in other threads

Deacon might be rehomed. I'm going to college soon, he cannot come with because of dog aggression. I'm going to try and work with a trainer and if the trainer deems him safe on campus with other dogs, then he will come with me as an ESA (yes, I am quaified to have an ESA. No, I am not bringing my dog only because if I don't he'll get rehomed. its a nice bonus, though). My dog is HIGH ENERGY. Its clear he will not be slowing down any time soon. My parents are not equipped to take care of him. I've seen how they take care of him when I'm out for the weekend. They don't let him out of the kennel but to pee twice a day because he "has too much energy".. bruh just play tug with him for a few mins and he'll fall asleep-- excuses.

RIGHT!!?! People are so judgemental about bitework
Properly managed bitework is gorgeous to watch and I see no issue with it- but I did read something where a guy started his dog in bitework, and taught it to chomp HARD, but never trained it to let go- this was a GSD. Big powerful dog that's trained to bite but not let go did NOT end well.
and certain breeds too. Even if the GSD or Mal or Rottie or whatever it was was doing agility they’d probably be scared 😂🤣🙈
I must be broken- I see a GSD and go 'OOH PRETTY PUPPER CAN I PET SO MAJESTIC I LOVE'

Deacon might be rehomed. I'm going to college soon, he cannot come with because of dog aggression. I'm going to try and work with a trainer and if the trainer deems him safe on campus with other dogs, then he will come with me as an ESA (yes, I am quaified to have an ESA. No, I am not bringing my dog only because if I don't he'll get rehomed. its a nice bonus, though). My dog is HIGH ENERGY. Its clear he will not be slowing down any time soon. My parents are not equipped to take care of him. I've seen how they take care of him when I'm out for the weekend. They don't let him out of the kennel but to pee twice a day because he "has too much energy".. bruh just play tug with him for a few mins and he'll fall asleep-- excuses.
I'm so sorry :hugs

Properly managed bitework is gorgeous to watch and I see no issue with it- but I did read something where a guy started his dog in bitework, and taught it to chomp HARD, but never trained it to let go- this was a GSD. Big powerful dog that's trained to bite but not let go did NOT end well.

I must be broken- I see a GSD and go 'OOH PRETTY PUPPER CAN I PET SO MAJESTIC I LOVE'
Oh yeah that would definitely be bad!! This place does it right I’m sure haha

And sameeeeee!!!

:hugs:hugs( I am going to college next year )

Back
Top Bottom