Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

@TheDawg, I had got that Seresto collar for my dog. I don't know if it's helping any with the ticks. Yesterday I pulled two attached ticks (one on his chest, other on his belly) off of him and today I saw a tick climbing up his fur to get to him near his collar! The collar finally came in the mail Monday, and I put it on that day. Is it not appearing to work because it is new, or is there something else wrong?
Sorry just saw this!! But hmmm I’m not really sure!! I did Google and it says it can take 48 hours for it to start killing new ticks so that would still be about the time frame I suppose so I would think it’s just that. Although sometimes it doesn’t always work but I think in your case it’s because it’s so new.

I saw a miniature schnauzer in Home Depot yesterday and OMG the girl walking him was THRILLED that I was like 'oh is that a schnauzer?'
it makes me very happy

Four horsemen of poorly managed dogs in my neighborhood:
ND, who has now graduated to a flexi lead with a prong collar instead of just a choke chain
A westie and what looks like a mix that are left outside all day with nothing to do, so bark their heads off(these people also have five (5!!!!!!!!) chickens in a prefab coop that can't have more than 20 square feet of run space, and most of it is taken up by a huge waterer)
This poor BC that just fence runs all day because he's left outside
GSP, tbh

Back
Top Bottom