Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Yep, he is
idk

Are you going to have a problem showing Finn if he gets neutered?

(I don't know if your parents are planning on having him neutered, or what age they would want it done at. I assume they already know what they want in the matter.)

Because he's male, at least he will never go into heat or get pregnant, which would be definite considerations with a female.

Are you going to have a problem showing Finn if he gets neutered?
In juniors, they're judging the handler's performance, not the dog. I could show a dog that was missing an ear and a leg as long as it's a pure breed accepted by the AKC.
(I don't know if your parents are planning on having him neutered, or what age they would want it done at. I assume they already know what they want in the matter.)
He will be getting neutered at around 1 year old.

In juniors, they're judging the handler's performance, not the dog. I could show a dog that was missing an ear and a leg as long as it's a pure breed accepted by the AKC.

He will be getting neutered at around 1 year old.

Given how much you research things and plan ahead, I thought you probably had this figured out too :D

I'm glad the requirements fit so well with what works for your family and Finn!

Given how much you research things and plan ahead, I thought you probably had this figured out too :D
Yep!
I'm super glad that he doesn't have to be intact, because I want him neutered too. Don't want to be accidentally responsible for new dogs to fill up shelters.
I'm glad the requirements fit so well with what works for your family and Finn!
Me too!

Back
Top Bottom