Eurasia
English cocker spaniel?
white swiss shepherd
Blue kerry terrier
Dandie something terrier
I don’t know
Leonberger?
I don’t know

my very uneducated gusses, I haven’t checked the spelling just incase I see pictures of the dog breeds

Columbian spaniel?
I have seen these dogs before just can’t rember the name
Eurasia
English cocker spaniel?
white swiss shepherd
Blue kerry terrier
Dandie something terrier
I don’t know
Leonberger?
I don’t know

my very uneducated gusses, I haven’t checked the spelling just incase I see pictures of the dog breeds
Clumber Spaniel (you were close!)
Ibizan hound (I happen to know both dogs in the pic)
Eurasier
Other way around- american cocker spaniel
yes
yes
Dandie dinmont terrier
black russian terrier
yes
barbet

Last edited:
-1 person is going to get a doberman (this person currently has a chihuahua and a pomeranian, so I'm interested to see how this goes)
Lmao update on this: They didn't have the dog as a puppy, they sent her to training school so that they wouldn't have to do it, so she's bad with their dogs and has fear based reactivity issues

Those look really good, I'd just feel bad keeping my dog stuck in a crate. My old golden was so big that he'd ride in the trunk instead of the back seat and he absolutely loved it. The harnesses are like special car harnesses or something- it's the harness and the clips and stuff.
hahah the evolution lol

now I desperately want a decked out crate but my parents like him to ride in the seats
1635251604296.png

1635251745178.png

I'd like a name tag with title charms, an emergency info tube, a water bucket and a fan

I entered a giveaway on instagram and if I get all of them free then I'll maybe get him a crate for bringing him to competitions and on long drives

Columbian spaniel?
I have seen these dogs before just can’t rember the name
Eurasia
English cocker spaniel?
white swiss shepherd
Blue kerry terrier
Dandie something terrier
I don’t know
Leonberger?
I don’t know

Clumber Spaniel (you were close!)
Eurasier
Other way around- american cocker spaniel
yes
yes
Dandie dinmont terrier
black russian terrier
yes
barbet
@black_cat I see ten photos, and ten guesses by SpotTheCat, but only 9 answers in your list.
The missing one is #2.

Back
Top Bottom