Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Agreed. I'm also looking for a breeder who's dogs succeed in the venues that I'm interested in. (Breed depended, but conformation is consistent through all of the breeds that I want)
Salem, the dam of my future puppy Does FCAT, Agility, barn hunt, disc, and excels in conformation. She's my favorite of all of my breeders dogs. I was interested in Nenos litter because shes a good dog & its the upcoming litter but I'd honestly prefer a Salem dog because she's way more rounded.

Salem, the dam of my future puppy Does FCAT, Agility, barn hunt, disc, and excels in conformation. She's my favorite of all of my breeders dogs. I was interested in Nenos litter because shes a good dog & its the upcoming litter but I'd honestly prefer a Salem dog because she's way more rounded.
For goldens I'm looking for conformation, dock diving, obedience, for berners I"m looking for conf and draft, for clumbers I'm looking for conf and rally or dock diving or scent work, for eurasiers just conformation (there are hardly any eurasier breeders that breed for conf instead of just pets, so I don't have high criteria, but I'd like to do rally or something with them)

ALSO, guys petsmart has single ingredient dried liver treats for FOUR DOLLARS a bag. They last awhile and are easy to break apart.

They're my favorite high value reward. They're called pure bites.

I mix my kibble with it and deacon doesn't know if he's getting liver or kibble so he seems more engaged

I've also seen those tic toks with the wet food in the little bottle? Does ANYBODY know where to find those bottles because it would be SO helpful with competition heel. TIA

Attachments

• IMG-6961.jpg
    IMG-6961.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-6960.jpg
    IMG-6960.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-6958.jpg
    IMG-6958.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-6957.jpg
    IMG-6957.jpg