Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

I'm wanting a terv next.

05a32484ecfb005a6a3035a6385400b2.jpg

I love dogs , like a lot. Thats why I made this thread. I answer questions, tell ya'll about what I'm up to.

I was going to training on sundays with my friend, but I just ran out of time. And then sometimes on first fridays I do the "fun runs" at the local agility place. I like the practice, deacon needs the exposure. Our runs are clean, but s l o w

I love dogs , like a lot. Thats why I made this thread. I answer questions, tell ya'll about what I'm up to.

I was going to training on sundays with my friend, but I just ran out of time. And then sometimes on first fridays I do the "fun runs" at the local agility place. I like the practice, deacon needs the exposure. Our runs are clean, but s l o w
Awesome I have 4 dogs and they can all be trusted will chickens but man one of them was a tough one to break lol

I think I posted on here once about my senior dog’s dementia 🤔

It’s progressed now to where I just can’t trust him around the chickens anymore. He’ll chase them, and their scared flapping excites him, and I really don’t want him to go after one for real one day.

His quality of life is still good from what we can see, so we don’t need to put him down yet. He has “episodes” where he’ll just stand in one place and stare at the wall/couch for like 5-10 mins at a time, and unfortunately these are becoming more frequent.

I’ll be surprised if he lasts through the end of the year. Poor ol guy.

Here’s him today with a tiny tongue boop
386627BA-5C1F-463F-8E3F-91FFE05E8C5A.jpeg

I think I posted on here once about my senior dog’s dementia 🤔

It’s progressed now to where I just can’t trust him around the chickens anymore. He’ll chase them, and their scared flapping excites him, and I really don’t want him to go after one for real one day.

His quality of life is still good from what we can see, so we don’t need to put him down yet. He has “episodes” where he’ll just stand in one place and stare at the wall/couch for like 5-10 mins at a time, and unfortunately these are becoming more frequent.

I’ll be surprised if he lasts through the end of the year. Poor ol guy.

Here’s him today with a tiny tongue boop
View attachment 3057038
Poor guy. How old?

Avary are you going to mention something else?…..

Anyway Rory’s rally has been pretty shed back to May/June. womp womp. She’s fully healed thank goodness so now we are just doing training in preparation for it. I’m still trying to find a leash that I like for the class but it’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom