chickhatchery.com are these real amercanas?

Quote:
*fingers in ears, feet over eyes*

lalalalalalalala

lau.gif
you need more birds too.

Quote:
Just put your current address for now...you can always email him before your ship date with your new addy. He responds to emails pretty quickly, which is surprising since he's such a busy man.

I have an advantage that I'm going to rub in on everyone...I'm close enough to pick up, and I've seen his birds. Very clean establishment, beautiful birds, very organized operation.

Quote:
*fingers in ears, feet over eyes*

lalalalalalalala

Isn't your avatar the lady from the T & T commercials??? I think that lady is soooooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!! She cracks me up
sorr, I hijcaked the thread

Quote:
Just put your current address for now...you can always email him before your ship date with your new addy. He responds to emails pretty quickly, which is surprising since he's such a busy man.

I have an advantage that I'm going to rub in on everyone...I'm close enough to pick up, and I've seen his birds. Very clean establishment, beautiful birds, very organized operation.

he.gif
I would totally have some nice ameraucana bantams if I was that close!

Quote:

Okay thansk makes me fill a lot better now. I went ahead and printed me an order form .I'm going to be having Lavender and Buff
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
ep.gif
bow.gif

When I sell my blue wheaten standards, I want to order some black bantams from him. I had them last year, but sold them...have regretted it ever since. They're were simply stunning. Congrats on your decision, pidgey...I won't say best of luck because I know you won't need it coming from John's stock. And LareePQ...if not Ameraucana from John...his silver spangled hamburgs are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G too!
tongue.png

Quote:
Not bantams they are standard. need to sell them before I move. I put them on craglist and noone has called about them. Tried taking them to the auction and they were only going to give me $2 a hen :0 I ended up PO them and brought them home.

Back
Top Bottom