Chickly Manor Weekly Competition Entries

Goofiest Poultry

• Flynney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, even my pullet (Flynney) had a hard time eating at first. She was at a place where she was competing for food and didn’t get enough. I took her home and she learned to adapt to it. It took awhile though!
Wow, she sounds like a delight of a pullet! And I am sure she feels lucky to have an owner like you!
I wish there was more we could have done for my baby... she passed on my birthday a couple of years back...

Wow, she sounds like a delight of a pullet! And I am sure she feels lucky to have an owner like you!
I wish there was more we could have done for my baby... she passed on my birthday a couple of years back...
Oh no, I’m so sorry about that:hitI can’t imagine how I’ll feel when she passes. She is super special to me, she just laid her first egg and I cried lol.

Oh no, I’m so sorry about that:hitI can’t imagine how I’ll feel when she passes. She is super special to me, she just laid her first egg and I cried lol.
Thank you, :hugs it was hard, but she's happier where she is now, I hope yours lives for a long time, and during that time, she is lucky to have an owner like you:hugs

RIReatingpizza.jpg

Back
Top Bottom