Chicks are lost in the mail. :( USPS has no idea where they are.

Oh my, I'm so so sorry that this is happening to you all! How horrible, I can't even imagine knowing that those babies are out there and are dying because of negligence (which it is IMHO). I'm so sorry again. It's making me teary just thinking about it. :(

Wow so sorry.......I ordered from mcmurray for march 3rd. My husband and I drove 5 1/2 hours to Iowa to get them. I was so upset when they told me on the phone that the duckling order (for the same week) is being shipped from Nevada!!?? So I could not pick them up along with the chicks! I called my post office in Sheridan to let them know that they would be coming. OMG I got serious attitude?! Last year I picked them up at the back door right when the truck arrived. In and out. This lady says that I CAN NOT do that because blah blah blah they have to sort the truck etc etc. WHAT! I said its freezing out! She told me its warm in their building and they open at 8;30. She obviously has NO heart for living things! I would not have placed this order if I knew they were in Nevada. With the cold snap that we have this year, I don't need her power trip attitude. If they are dead I will freak. I will be there at 7 am when the truck arrives. please cross your fingers that my little runners get here alive.

This weather can't make you feel any better about that either
sad.png

NOPE. I bumped the delivery to March thinking the weather would be better. This freak weather has scared me, and we're all the way down in Louisiana. I just hope I get a call in the morning.

Wow so sorry.......I ordered from mcmurray for march 3rd. My husband and I drove 5 1/2 hours to Iowa to get them. I was so upset when they told me on the phone that the duckling order (for the same week) is being shipped from Nevada!!?? So I could not pick them up along with the chicks! I called my post office in Sheridan to let them know that they would be coming. OMG I got serious attitude?! Last year I picked them up at the back door right when the truck arrived. In and out. This lady says that I CAN NOT do that because blah blah blah they have to sort the truck etc etc. WHAT! I said its freezing out! She told me its warm in their building and they open at 8;30. She obviously has NO heart for living things! I would not have placed this order if I knew they were in Nevada. With the cold snap that we have this year, I don't need her power trip attitude. If they are dead I will freak. I will be there at 7 am when the truck arrives. please cross your fingers that my little runners get here alive.
Oh yeah I would freak, too. And I just love that they gave you attitude about defenseless living creatures in a shipping box! :hmm Unbelievable. I would lose my ever loving mind. So sorry, I hope they all arrive safe and sound!

I'd call the supervisor and bypass Ms. Attitude. I was able to go to their loading dock and get my ducklings as soon as the truck arrived.

NOPE. I bumped the delivery to March thinking the weather would be better. This freak weather has scared me, and we're all the way down in Louisiana. I just hope I get a call in the morning.
me toooo. Crazy that February's weather was so much better than March is turning out to be...I better stop complaining, else we'll end up being in the triple digits in April knowing how things normally go for me! My shipment comes the week of May 5!

59? That's oddly specific? Was there more shipping charges when you ordered 60 or something? Lol. Also...we would LOVE to see pics! We all could use a pick me up.

Here they are all cute and fluffy. They rode home on my lap, I got serious imprinting done here. I got welsummers, ameracaunas, black australorps, new hampshire reds, white wyanndottes, black stars, and cuckoo marans!! Love them all!! I hope my ducklings get nice treatment in the mail......
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom