Chicks dying, they were shipped today

WOW!! within about 15 minutes of administering a drop to all my Blue Andalusians, then placing some in the waterer for everyone else....I found all of them lined up at the feeder gobbling away. I've haven't seen them do that before. There would be a few here and there but not the whole group. Karen thank you. you were so right about this stuff!!
hillflowerranch,
More than welcome. Just tickled pink for you everything is working out so well! Love the video in post 59 of this thread. Those chicks are really robust!
Best Success,
Karen

Do they only sell this online or are there places that would carry it locally? I live in Sandpoint ID and am trying to save a polish. It just seems like when Polish crash after shipping they die fast and I'm not sure if she'll live till morning for me to get it.
------------
 Here is your local Tractor Supply:   Opelousas, Louisiana ,  Customer Service 1-877-718-6750

http://tsc.tractorsupply.com/search...chButton.x=19&searchButton.y=11&sliredirect=1

http://www.tractorsupply.com/nutri-drench-poultry-nutri-drench-4-oz--2202048

Give each chick as close to one drop as you can get in the mouth. P N-D is absorbed thru the tongue and  throat as well as the stomach.
 Best Regards,
 Karen

Beware of Murray McMurray. I ordered 15 chicks, received 16 (they always send you one extra) and 9 (I am not making a mistake here) died within the first 3 days, due to post office neglect, cold ware- housing, resulting in respiratory failure. Although the McMurray sent me already a small discount, I have tried now since Monday to get a manager on the phone to tell them about this sad event. No one cares, no one wants to hear. This is not about money, it is sad to say that the shipping with the postal service is just not reliable, especially when they may arrive on a Sunday, and all offices are closed, and the poor birds have to be ware-housed just like a box another 24 hours in a cold drafty place.

Back
Top Bottom