Chicks for the First Time

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your chicks :celebrate x 2 what breed? I have some hatching now and im super excited, I have polish and some Amber x polish chicks. I love raising them it's a very rewarding and fun experience and something I enjoy very much.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your chicks, I'm sure they will bring you lots of happiness.
Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif

Oh boy, you've gone and done it. You got some baby chicks. Did you buy them..a mama hen hatch them..which ever way..you can't just stop at having chicks .. once! Ha..I like to incubate eggs. I have some in now. One bator, just mixes..other bator, some silkies. I've do this twice a yr. Now mind you, that doesn't mean I only hatch twice a yr. Ha..I hatch in the fall, and spring..once..or twice each time. Love those babies...what did you get?

Hi and welcome to our flock!
welcome-byc.gif

So glad you could join BYC! Congratulations on your new chicks. I really enjoy hatching chicks (or buying them). In fact, I hatched out nearly 60 birds this year, and enjoyed each batch just as much as the previous one. I hope your new chicks stay healthy and grow up into beautiful hens!

Welcome to our community and I hope you enjoy BYC as much as we do!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom