Chicks in SE PA (Philly area)

dheltzel

Crowing
10 Years
Nov 30, 2013
Pottstown, PA
Hatching season is in full swing now and I have lots of chicks hatching and incubating. Mostly layer-type breeds/hybrids, many sexable, all vaccinated for Marek's
Olive Eggers (Silver, Gold, Black, Lavender)
Cream Legbars
Opal Legbars
Welbars (Silver and Gold)
Copper Marans
Lavender Marans

plus a few more specialized breeds:
Ayam cemani
Ayam ketawa
Belgium Liege fighters
Genetic Hackle (Fly Tie)

and hopefully later in the season:
Cuckoo Ameraucanas (black and lavender)
Frizzle Cochin bantams (black, lavender, maybe mottled)
Heritage turkeys (mottled black, royal palm, sweetgrass)
Ducks - Muscovy, Shetlands, Australian Spotted, Mini Silver Appleyards, Aztecs
Guineas - Lavender and pearl

PM or email to [email protected]

Hi! I’m not buying but i want to ask .Are you on craigslist with them? Because i just first heard of liege fighters the other day on craigslist. And there were THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DUCKS!!!! on the same ad. What are the dark iridescent ducks?

Hi! I’m not buying but i want to ask .Are you on craigslist with them? Because i just first heard of liege fighters the other day on craigslist. And there were THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DUCKS!!!! on the same ad. What are the dark iridescent ducks?
That is not my ad, but I know the person posting it. He just bought all my Liege pullets because I am not raising them anymore. No idea on the duck, but if you search for duck pics on google, you might find a similar one. Cayugas and Black East Indies are both extremely iridescent, black ducks.

Hi! I’m not buying (on the other coast!) but I am incubating copper marans and am on day 22 with no sounds or pips. Incubation has been very steady/constant so I’m hoping maybe they just take a little longer? Wondering if you have experienced that?

Thanks!

Hatching season is in full swing now and I have lots of chicks hatching and incubating. Mostly layer-type breeds/hybrids, many sexable, all vaccinated for Marek's
Cream Legbars
Opal Legbars
Copper Marans
Lavender Marans

Ayam cemani
Ayam ketawa
Belgium Liege fighters
Genetic Hackle (Fly Tie)

Wish you was closer! I'm in WV!

I don't have Liege anymore. I found them too nasty to each other. Maybe if they were free ranging a lot they would be better. Every year I try a few new breeds and dispose of a few of them if I don't like them.

I’m jealous. You must have more space than me. So far my adult roo is pretty mellow. The hen is pretty aggressive. But then, my Mille fleur hens are pretty aggressive too.

I have noticed some of the liege chicks like to hop up in the air and dive bomb others. I’m thinking they may be cockrels.

Cream Legbars
Opal Legbars
Copper Marans
Lavender Marans

Ayam cemani
Ayam ketawa
Belgium Liege fighters
Genetic Hackle (Fly Tie)

how much are your Ayam Cemani, and Lavender Marans chicks?

Back
Top Bottom