Chicks need homes, Tornado Damage-Parkersburg IA

The poor things:( That is so sad. I wish we could have saved them sooner. I wish I had enough money to help the people out in Parkersburg. I remember going though some nasty tornados in Kansas City where people lost everything they had.

Poor babies! I was getting ready to post that I would donate whatever needed to help out because I live so far away, but then I read your post. I am so sorry that they didn't make it. Just imagine that rainbow bridge right now.........
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

God bless you all for being willing to help out....
hugs.gif

It is north of Dewar, Iowa. We went up there this morning after a friend said there were still thousands last night. BUT 4 days must have been the longest they could go without water or feed. All but 15 them were either unacessable or dead. It looked terrible... so many dead chickens, many drowned but mostly dead and dry. The roof is collapsed and you can still hear chirpping, but probably only 10-12 and you would have to belly crawl.

Do the chicks still need homes? I live 30 miles from Parkersburg and we can take 50 or so chicks and can possible finds homes for a few more in the area.

I might be able to help with other animals as well, even get homes for them today.

Back
Top Bottom