Chicks not here!

Congrats! &
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio!
frow.gif

Got the call at 7:45am. Got the chicks all but 1 made it. There are 2 I'm watching, they look small and shaky so we'll see. All the rest and chirping away, eating, and drinking.

edited to add a pic:

Last edited:
ADORABLE!! What kind of breed are the darker chicks?

lol I have no clue. lol I tried to compare to the magazine but I cant tell. Heres what I ordered.

1 Ancona
1 Easter Egger
1 Silver Lakenvelder
1 Barred Rock
2 Golden Lakenvelders
1 White Cochin
1 Blue Andalusian
8 fry pan specials (which is any large breed roo )

Got the call at 7:45am. Got the chicks all but 1 made it. There are 2 I'm watching, they look small and shaky so we'll see. All the rest and chirping away, eating, and drinking.

edited to add a pic:

thumbsup.gif

My 20 chicks shipped on the 27th with an expected arrivals date of today. No call! Went down to the post office, they called around, and the chicks are missing! USPS can't tell me where they are? I hope the little buggers make it.

My 20 chicks shipped on the 27th with an expected arrivals date of today. No call! Went down to the post office, they called around, and the chicks are missing! USPS can't tell me where they are? I hope the little buggers make it.

I just had this exact thing happen to me 2 weeks ago. The USPS was very rude about it too I finally got online and got the national customer service number and kept pushing 0 till an operator answered and filed a complaint and forced them to look into it since I had the online verification and tracking number guaranteeing me delivery by Friday at noon. I got them Saturday about noon after I stood at the post office and waited for over an hour for them to get there. Good luck and hope you have better luck than I did. However we only ended up losing one chick thank goodness!

Still no chicks! The postmaster has told me they will be here in the AM. THEY WERE SHIPPED ON THE 27th I sure hope they make it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom