Chicks - Novato California 8 breeds to choose from

Hi, I sent you a message via Gmail,
big_smile.png
Great, got it. Emailed you back

Hi there. Any updates on shipping 10 bbs orps to Visalia? Thx
smile.png
Yes, I can ship them. Shipping is $40 for express plus $4 for two 72 hour heating pads. I think it might be worthwhile to look for a ride-share on Craigslist for them also. I have shipped birds via ride shares before and it works well.

Hello. I'm in Visalia, California and interested in the English Orps in BBS. Would I still need to purchase 25 chicks if shipped within California? Would 10 shipped be possible? Thank you.

Jill
Hey "neighbor"- I'm up in Three Rivers. Just wanted to say hi to someone in my neck of the woods. --Mollie

Hey "neighbor"- I'm up in Three Rivers. Just wanted to say hi to someone in my neck of the woods. --Mollie
Now we just need to find someone who travels from my neck of the woods to your neck of the woods to deliver chicks. There is such a huge demand for chicken taxi's these days. I really dislike shipping chicks in the mail.

Yes, I can ship them. Shipping is $40 for express plus $4 for two 72 hour heating pads. I think it might be worthwhile to look for a ride-share on Craigslist for them also. I have shipped birds via ride shares before and it works well.
Thank you, but I'm not looking into ride sharing right now. Sounds like we should wait for warmer weather then? Thanks

Would you be able to do 10 when the weather warms up lets say in a couple months?

Would you be able to do 10 when the weather warms up lets say in a couple months?
Sorry, I am willing to ship within California or perhaps neighboring states but not across the US. USPS no longer guarantees over night delivery from the West Coast to East Coast so I am not comfortable shipping live birds that far.

I can ship you eggs.

Back
Top Bottom