Chicks...

schulze4512

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2018
Decided to raise four adorable Frizzles since I missed having chickens for the last few years...they are a year old and thanked me by hatching out 30 chicks!!!! I now have chick preschool at my house...lol. Poor hubby just sighs and builds me whatever crazy thing I need for my chickens! Decided to rejoin here so I can plug into all of you again...

Decided to raise four adorable Frizzles since I missed having chickens for the last few years...they are a year old and thanked me by hatching out 30 chicks!!!! I now have chick preschool at my house...lol. Poor hubby just sighs and builds me whatever crazy thing I need for my chickens! Decided to rejoin here so I can plug into all of you again...
. Lol, my hubby got me a hen house in the fall. My four hens looked lost in it, so I adopted three Araucana hens & one roo. Put my pet rooster in with my hens. Gathered up a few eggs, and put them in the incubator. Just got one Araucana and one Brahma to hatch. Hoping they can start hatching their own out next Spring.:frow

Frizzle update: I have 18 chicks running around in the brooder with three outside hatched naturally by Mama...10 eggs still in incubator but showing signs of hatching! Adopted out 8 of them and am all weepy now that they are leaving...lol

Back
Top Bottom