Chicky Whicky's Adventures

Guess who found and killed a skunk today? GUESS WHO STINKS........... 🥴

20220622_182911.jpg

Thanks to these two, I spent my afternoon de-skunking and bathing... Not fun! But Im glad they do their job and keep critters off the property. Add another to their trophy wall... 😋

I have been busy busy busy! 🐝

A few of my friends hens that I am looking after while shes on vacation. Her blue laced red wyandotte is soooo pretty! Im jealous :plbb
20220624_171302.jpg

Eggs I collected today from her hens 💚💙🤍
20220624_183526.jpg

Random photo I snagged.. Im not really sure why everyone is watching Juliette eat. Well, the queen always eats first I guess... 🤭 The kittens are getting big!
20220624_203235.jpg

I am taking care of my good friend's farm this upcoming week/weekend while she is out of state on vacation. I have done this for the last 10ish years for her and its always fun. She currently has 5 horses and 15 chickens. 🐴🐔Her horses are spoiled rotten and come inside to stand in a stall in front of a fan during the heat of the day, so its a little bit time consuming moving 5 horses in and out then bagging hay, mixing feed, ect ect. Her chickens are super friendly, she has a big mix of layers like me. All hens all the time is her saying... No roos allowed. 🤭 Im looking forward to getting in some ride time and enjoying her pool... 🥰🌞🏇

Canelo is quite photogenic
View attachment 3156508

Bertha being a bad chicken and Margarita encouraging her... 😑
View attachment 3156511

Big, bad Bertha
View attachment 3156512
Really love following your thread! Thanks for the smiles it’s giving me😊

Wow! I love all your animals! Especially Romeo he is the most beautiful boy cat i have ever seen❤ Can i ask why you dont want goats?

Thank you!

I just think it would be too much... We are doing electric fence for the horse, only 2 strands & I have a feeling that would not cut it for goats. Plus, only having 2 acres I dont really want to share grass with anything.... More for the horse! 🤪

Thank you!

I just think it would be too much... We are doing electric fence for the horse, only 2 strands & I have a feeling that would not cut it for goats. Plus, only having 2 acres I dont really want to share grass with anything.... More for the horse! 🤪
Oh ok. Well thats awesome that you are getting a horse! Do you guys know which horse ypu are going to get ? Or are you just going to start looking in the fall?

Back
Top Bottom