Chickyboys flock! Please feel free to join!

Pics
I would love that!
I am SO sorry i stopped getting notifications…. AGAIN :barnie
Bur I’m here now. Ok, so here’s my flock of 21 birds.

3 White Jersey Giants, 3 Cochins, 3 Easter Eggers, 3 Olive eggers (I just realized. Lots of 3’s), 8 RIR hens from our neighbor, 1 Buff Orpington, and one of my favorite birds ever, 1 Appenzeller Spitzhauben rooster.

I could post some pics if wanted (they would be pics I took a few days ago)

I cant wait to move to the country! I already have several breeding projects in mind!
Me too! I never breaded chickens before, but it sounds SOOOOOOOO FUN!!!! What projects do you have in mind? Secret breeds? I will breed chickens soon hopefully. I don’t have an incubator, but I have a few breeds that are known to go broody a lot. So my hope’s on them!

Me too! I never breaded chickens before, but it sounds SOOOOOOOO FUN!!!! What projects do you have in mind? Secret breeds? I will breed chickens soon hopefully. I don’t have an incubator, but I have a few breeds that are known to go broody a lot. So my hope’s on them!
I have quite a few, these are just the names of the chicken I will be breeding for, some you might be able to tell what they are about, others not so much. If you have any questions about one of these projects, just let me know! Here are the projects: Silkhorn, Amet, NN cemani, silkied cemani, rumpless cemani, frizzled fibro egger, silkied longtail, naked silkies, plus adding some new varieties to already-existing breeds

I have quite a few, these are just the names of the chicken I will be breeding for, some you might be able to tell what they are about, others not so much. If you have any questions about one of these projects, just let me know! Here are the projects: Silkhorn, Amet, NN cemani, silkied cemani, rumpless cemani, frizzled fibro egger, silkied longtail, naked silkies, plus adding some new varieties to already-existing breeds
Wow! Those sound amazing!

Back
Top Bottom