Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

" I for one, would advise against testing that theory." Dimitri remarked with humor.
"Haha, yeah, I suppose I shouldn't," Alexis replied. She stopped to look up at the towering stone wall. "It's a wonder they even bothered saving us to then just place us behind this," she mused.

"Haha, yeah, I suppose I shouldn't," Alexis replied. She stopped to look up at the towering stone wall. "It's a wonder they even bothered saving us to then just place us behind this," she mused.

" I prefer to think of it, as a wall to keep the nasties out, not to keep us in. Everything is a matter of perspective. Does a caged bird see their cage a prison or a sanctuary, when the house is full of cats?" Dimitri asked wistfully.

" I prefer to think of it, as a wall to keep the nasties out, not to keep us in. Everything is a matter of perspective. Does a caged bird see their cage a prison or a sanctuary, when the house is full of cats?" Dimitri asked wistfully.
Alexis chuckled at his example of birds and cats. "Even so, we can't ever return to the way life was before. We can't be normal or live normal lives with our normal families. I can't really accept it as much better than before, where at least we had hope of getting out. Here, we're just here, at the end of the road. Signed over to the government's 'protective care', woohoo," she said, somewhat bitterly.

( FYI, they can't shift fully into an animal. They only have the animal strengths. Not the actual animal. They are a second generation hybrid. ;) )

Ryker looked to Helen intrigued. Both guards got out their shock sticks and said with excitement. "Oh, I love it when they fight!" The other said, "Come on honey, what do you got for us?"

"I wouldn't taunt her, if I were you." Ryker replied softly. He knew what she could do.

(Oh... Sorry, my mistake. Thanks.) Helen jumped up and said, "Oh, you really want to know what I have for you? HERE!!!!!!" With a wild yell/scream/shriek, she sprang at the guards. She scratched one with her claws, leaving deep cuts, and bit the other ones arm, making him drop his shock stick. Helen picked it up and brandished it threateningly. "Don't come near me, you hear?"

Last edited:
"I don't either. " Andorra agreed.
~~~
"That makeup in here, will not save you. It will only get you in Ryker's crosshairs. He looks for weakness and exploit it." Razeth said candidly.

"Maybe something happened to him, long ago, that made him that way." Cyra thought aloud.
~
"I don't care." Laurel stated boldly, releived by his statement since at first she thought he had found out something of her past. "He's taking everything else away from, everything that I lov..." Laurel thinking of what she missed, and she realized that she didn't love anything that had been left behind.  After all, her father wouldnt love her in return.

(Sorry, sometimes I have to play things out in my head before I can reply.)
Zaiden on the edge of his bed, contacting Ryker so that he knew that they had gotten to their destination. He then laid back with a sigh of boredom.
Sophia walked back inside and asked "Well, want tot do anything other than just lay around?"

Back
Top Bottom