Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Alexis chuckled at his example of birds and cats. "Even so, we can't ever return to the way life was before. We can't be normal or live normal lives with our normal families. I can't really accept it as much better than before, where at least we had hope of getting out. Here, we're just here, at the end of the road. Signed over to the government's 'protective care', woohoo," she said, somewhat bitterly.

Dimitri sighed softly as he turned to look at Alexis. "It's easier for me. I had nothing to lose. I like my abilities, despite the amount of pain and torture it cost me to gain them. I'm sorry you lost the love and support of your family. But at least we are alive and not pictures in a classified file, as proof of our destruction." He with empathy.

Dimitri sighed softly as he turned to look at Alexis. "It's easier for me. I had nothing to lose. I like my abilities, despite the amount of pain and torture it cost me to gain them. I'm sorry you lost the love and support of your family. But at least we are alive and not pictures in a classified file, as proof of our destruction." He with empathy.
"You and your silver linings," Alexis chuckled sadly. "But Dimitri, what are we going to to here? Finish the ninth grade that we never completed? Knit shawls? I don't see the logic in it all. Enlighten me," she said, teary-eyed.

(Oh... Sorry, my mistake. Thanks.) Helen jumped up and said, "Oh, you really want to know what I have for you? HERE!!!!!!" With a wild yell/scream/shriek, she sprang at the guards. She scratched one with her claws, leaving deep cuts, and bit the other ones arm, making him drop his shock stick. Helen picked it up and brandished it threateningly. "Don't come near me, you hear?"

( :) Sorry, but he's a meanie. )

As the guards got their just rewards, Ryker clapped his pleasure at Helen's performance. "You are a true Vixen. You never cease to prove me wrong. You are progressing perfectly. Soon you'll be ready for a mission. Would that make you happy? " He asked curiously, as he held out his hand for the shock stick she held. His eyes alight with a smoldering fire of anticipation. He held his ground and waited to see if she'd try to attack him. He hated using lethal force. But once a hybrid bit the hand that fed it, it was of no more use to him and put down.

Last edited:
(
smile.png
Sorry, but he's a meanie. )

As the guards got their just rewards, Ryker clapped his pleasure at Helen's performance. "You are a true Vixen. You never cease to prove me wrong. You are progressing perfectly. Soon you'll be ready for a mission. Would that make you happy? " He asked curiously, as he held out his hand for the shock stick she held. His eyes alight with a smoldering fire of anticipation. He held his ground and waited to see if she'd try to attack him. He hated using lethal force. But once a hybrid bit the hand that fed it, it was of no more use to him and put down.

"Yes!" Helen said, her eyes gleaming. She handed over the stick.

"Maybe something happened to him, long ago, that made him that way." Cyra thought aloud.
~
"I don't care." Laurel stated boldly, releived by his statement since at first she thought he had found out something of her past. "He's taking everything else away from, everything that I lov..." Laurel thinking of what she missed, and she realized that she didn't love anything that had been left behind.  After all, her father wouldnt love her in return.

" I shudder to think what that could be, to make him so cold." Andorra said with a shudder. She flopped onto her back and stared up at the ceiling.
~~~
"Love? You can still speak of love? I used to love once. I used to love life. Now, I just exist and I'm incapable of love. In fact, I'm incapable of any emotion except anger, hatred and resentment. It's as if he plucked out the good ones and left only the bad." Razeth replied softly.

Last edited:
"You and your silver linings," Alexis chuckled sadly. "But Dimitri, what are we going to to here? Finish the ninth grade that we never completed? Knit shawls? I don't see the logic in it all. Enlighten me," she said, teary-eyed. 

"Not that we're not ready for the world the world's not ready for us. This school is a distraction, something to bide our time. You know Ryker will never stop. Not until he's dead. He'll make more of us and they'll need us to help them." Dimitri voiced his beliefs. Whether or not they ever came true was still open.

"Not that we're not ready for the world the world's not ready for us. This school is a distraction, something to bide our time. You know Ryker will never stop. Not until he's dead. He'll make more of us and they'll need us to help them." Dimitri voiced his beliefs. Whether or not they ever came true was still open.
"Silver lining out the window," Alexis frowned. His idea made complete sense. "Do you think he's already begun?" She asked quietly, unsure wether she actually wanted to hear an answer.

Back
Top Bottom