Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Madison frowned and went to wrap her arm around her friend. "Hey no guys is more important then my friendship with you. You're my constant. You're my best bud. " She said as she started down the hall.
~
Eirik nodded understanding and looked to the door as Madison's voice headed down the hall. "I think they left." He observed quietly.

Gideon fell back on the bed with a whispered, "Thank you Jesus."

Eirik laughed and admitted, "That one scared me too. She looked at me like she could eat me alive and not feel bad about it. Saskia however, was the sane one of that duo."

Gideon sat up and said softly, " You have no idea what Madison is capable of. Now nothing aginst you, but could you please leave, so I can barricade my door.....in the event they come back."

Eirik nodded and moved to the door cautiously, "Umm, bye? Maybe we'll meet again under better circumstances. " He said in parting. He no sooner took four steps down the hall when the door slammed and the sound of furniture moving across the wooden floor was heard.
Saskia sighed and leaned into her friends arms, for all Madisons flaws she was the best friend. "thanks Madison, let's go find some trouble though. I don't want to just sit around right now." She told her with a small smile.

Harper was headed down the hall towards her room for the night. Liam was taking most of the night shift for her downstairs so she was going to try and get some rest. She saw Eirik walking down the hall and paused with a frown. "hey aren't you from the cells? When did you get your freedom?" She asked curiously.

"Oh?" Priam listened with interest to her opinion of the lab. It had been a while since he had gone near the cells, so if this was that much of an improvement, he didn't want to imagine what was going on there. "Do you know yet where you'll be put when you've recovered fully?" He asked.
• • •
"No, ya frog," Allen said, reaching back to tousle her hair. "I—never mind. Come on, we should probably get inside. Is your humble servant going to be allowed to eat with you, or is it back to the pens for me?" He said, giving her a lopsided smile.
• • •
Haley slipped his arm over her shoulder as they walked. "It's been a perfectly lovely day," she said, smiling up at him. "I don't think I've had such a pleasant one in, well, years."
Irene shrugged and admitted, " I'll probably go back to my cell. It is my home here after all." She the took a bite of her dinner. She savored both the food and company.
~~~
Ashton beamed and said, "Oh, now I like the sound of that. My humble servant. Maybe I'll get a T-shirt with that on there." She joked as he walked with him to the mansion. "Of course you can eat with me. I have a confession to tell you as well. " She said critically.
~~~
"As you can imagine, that statement holds true for me too. I can easily get lost in your company Haley." Dyrus admitted openly as he tightened his hold to draw her in close to him as they walked back to their shoes along the beach.

Irene shrugged and admitted, " I'll probably go back to my cell. It is my home here after all." She then took a bite of her dinner. She savored both the food and company.
~~~
Ashton beamed and said, "Oh, now I like the sound of that. My humble servant. Maybe I'll get a T-shirt with that on there." She joked as she walked with him to the mansion. "Of course you can eat with me. I have a confession to tell you as well. " She said critically.
~~~
"As you can imagine, that statement holds true for me too. I can easily get lost in your company Haley." Dyrus admitted openly as he tightened his hold to draw her in close to him as they walked back to their shoes along the beach.
Priam frowned down at his plate as he thought. "How long did you say you've been here?" He asked, glancing up at her.
• • •
"If this confession is good, then I give you full permission to make that shirt," Allen said cheerfully. He was relieved she still wanted his company, even if he was chatting her ears off.
• • •
Haley leaned into his warm embrace as they walked. "Don't get too lost yet. We still have to make it back to the mansion," she teased.

Alastor stammered for a moment, before he said, "Don't, I'll take you back." He then headed for the entrance quietly. He didn't make eye contact with Eliana, he couldn't. He'd broke this like he'd broke everything else in his life. He was even broken inside. Two brokens don't make a whole. "
~~~
Willow sat down and smiled. "If you wouldn't mind, that would be great. Wouldn't want to represent shabby work." She said jokingly.
Eliana followed after him through the door. He wouldn't look at her now, she had successfully pushed him away. He would be safe now from getting in trouble from Ryker, but something inside her hurt to do it. She had genuinely wanted to be his friend but perhaps it was better this way. She sighed heavily, he was putting the animal back into her cage as requested.

Adrian smiled as he moved behind her and undid her hair to braid it all again. He smoothed out any stray hairs as he he neatly worked on two French braids in her gorgeous and soft hair.

Iris smiled back, chuckling softly, before responding "Why not? I'm in. Today or tomorrow?" She played with the idea of eating more of her food, deciding she had had enough and set it aside.
Atalanta dropped her napkin on top of her plate and stood to dispose of the mess. "Whatever you'd prefer," she said honestly.

Leverett sighed and shook his head, "It's fine. I was only delaying the inevitable. I'm glad you made a friend. I think perhaps he needs your friendship as much as I need yours. " He said as he picked up the fork to start eating.
Layla tried to figure out what he meant by that while she watched him eat but couldn't figure it out. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean by needing my friendship. But I am happy to here for you regardless of whether I understand or not." She told him with a small smile as she moved his drink closer as well so he could reach It all.

Leah curled up against his chest, her fox ears nuzzling against it. With a smile, she sighed "Thank you for coming. It was fun to be outside with you." She flipped over to look down at him, her braids falling on either side of her head. With some hesitation, she admitted quietly "I like being around you." What he hadn't known was that earlier she had held her questions about him, doubting his intentions. But she trusted him now, fully.
William smiled softly down at her as she spoke. "your very welcome, and I enjoy being around you too. I am glad I nearly tripped over you this morning, had I not I'm not sure I would have met you. "

Nick rolled his eyes at her point. "You're not denying it," he said, chuckling softly as he searched for another berry to bribe her to stay with.
• • •
Zaine tried, and failed, to look relaxed and not nearly as self-conscious as he was at the moment. "I'm a little concerned what will happen when she runs into Dimitri, which is inevitable since we're all confined here, but it's good knowing she's started the morning off cheerily," he said, keeping the conversation on the third party for as long as possible. Rather than sitting, since he still hoped Alexis would be back soon, he leaned against the wall near the door. "Thanks, that's kind of you," he said blandly.
Ellie chuckled and shook her head, "No I suppose I am not." She said with a smile as she watched him hunt for something to give her.

Lyra sighed, he was obviously uncomfortable. " you don't have to stay, I doubt she will be coming back anytime soon. She was talking about taking a shower earlier so it will probably be a while. And should she run into him she isn't alone, she has other friends to help her through it." She said as she got up from the bed and started pulling some clean clothes out to take into the bathroom with her. She wasn't going to hold him here so she figured going to take a shower of her own would give him an excuse to leave.

Ellie chuckled and shook her head, "No I suppose I am not." She said with a smile as she watched him hunt for something to give her.

Lyra sighed, he was obviously uncomfortable. " you don't have to stay, I doubt she will be coming back anytime soon. She was talking about taking a shower earlier so it will probably be a while. And should she run into him she isn't alone, she has other friends to help her through it." She said as she got up from the bed and started pulling some clean clothes out to take into the bathroom with her. She wasn't going to hold him here so she figured going to take a shower of her own would give him an excuse to leave.
Nick plucked a leaf from the salad and held it tightly between his thumb and forefinger. "Too floppy," he declared, examining it briefly before dropping it. "Unless you take bribes of floppy spinach?" He looked questioningly at her.
• L •
"You don't think she'll be back?" Zaine looked to the door, as if Alexis would appear there any minute. "I guess I'll go, then. See you later," he said, pushing off the wall and heading out as quickly as possible without looking desperate.

Zoe kept her focus on their surroundings even as she picked out some food then went to sit at a table. In part this was for security and in part it was curiosity and people watching to see how they acted with one another.
Asa arranged a very small portion of food for himself, not feeling hungry, but knowing he should eat. He devoured the food and threw away an empty plate. He moved to stand by the sliding doors to wait for the couple.

Back
Top Bottom