Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Leah shook her head, locking her fingers with his before replying "No, I was already awake." She smiled, before adding "You were curled around for me a while. It was rather cute."
He chuckled lightly and smiled at her. "So you were protecting your dragon instead of the other way around then huh?" He said with a grin as he brushed his fingers across her cheek.

He chuckled lightly and smiled at her. "So you were protecting your dragon instead of the other way around then huh?" He said with a grin as he brushed his fingers across her cheek.
Leah nodded happily, gazing into his eyes as he moved his hand towards her. Her skin tingled as he touched her cheek, and a rushing feeling of excitement flooded her body. She looked at him meekly, before leaning forward to kiss his cheek in a simple sign of affection.

Layla smiled with his agreement of her words. She then reflected back onto her meeting with Vasper and the snacks they had shared. "He is not what I expected him to be, I certainly never thought he would pay any attention to me. He and his partner are legends around here, but he was surprisingly down to earth. He also introduced me to a new food, pork rinds, as well as he explained the food network to me." She said giving him some of the highlights.

Saskia opened the fridge and looked around until she made a face. She pulled out a plate and uncovered it, setting it on the counter with a disgusted noise. "Found it. Look at that disgrace of food and tell me if you would eat it." She said in anger at the fact that it had been served at all.

Harper listened to his words and considered what he meant, she supposed he was right to some degree. "Rather insightful really, and unexpected from you. Having read your file I was unsure what to expect from you." She said simply as she continued down the hall letting him look around and let her know if he wished to stop anywhere. "Your behavior here will give you more freedom. You do not need to be caged you know, it is simply a percausion given how you were when you were brought in."

Adrian chuckled and held the door open for them, shutting it quietly behind them. "I see what you did there, very clever you cheeky little kitten." He teased as he reached for her hand to hold it while they walked.
Leverett smiled and said jokingly, " Pork rinds? Go figure, I've always heard he was a fan of long pork." He chuckled and added, "Regardless, I'm glad you both got along and made a new friendship. I'm proud of you Layla, that's a big step for you."
~○~
Madison came over and sniffed it with equal distaste. "Oh, now that's sinking to new levels. It doesn't even look like real meat either, but some soybean hybrid of a funkier organic origin. I most definitely wouldn't eat that nugget of mysterious creation." She said as she finished her examination of the offensive food. She shuddered as she straightened.
~○~
" Oh? Well I assure you, I'm more three-dimensional than my flat file. As well as a thinker. When you've been locked in a cage for most your life, that leaves little else to do in one's leisure time. Besides the void of madness. My lashing out was out of habit of self preservation." Eirik stated as a smirk rooted upon his face. "I could enlighten you as to why the caged tiger paces. I'm also proficient at that as well." He said as he looked up ahead of them, not wanting to get his hopes up as to what she ment by her statement.
~○~
"Appreciated that, did you? So good you did, I have more where that came from. And my, my. Cheeky little kitten does have a certain ring to it. Is that to be my new pet name, I wonder? " Willow teased playfully as they walked hand and hand together. It was so easy to be in a good mood with her studmuffin around.

“It’s no problem,” Priam said, shifting his gaze to his hands as he attempted to downplay it. It really wasn’t a problem in the least, and he’d much rather be here chatting with a pretty redhead than trying to converse in the loud dining room. When she spoke again, he looked up, meeting her gaze at the same time. “That’s very poetic of you,” He said thoughtfully. “I’ve told you about the island; would you mind telling me about your home?”
• • •
Allen wanted to facepalm for his ignorance of what she made sound so obvious, but he refrained, feeling now was not the time, especially with her being open for a rare moment. “So that’s it. You care...about me.” He bit down a smirk as he slipped his hands into his pockets and walked a small circle, thinking. “Why didn’t you say so earlier?” He asked, pivoting on his heel to face her. “I told you when I first met you, and I’ll tell you again: I don’t care what you can do and what you’ve done. It’s irrelevant, as far as I’m concerned. Ashton, I’ve enjoyed these past few days pretty much more than all the years previous, and the common denominator is you. So if I choose to hang out with you, even if you have ‘deadly toxins’, that choice is mine. My life is my own to be concerned about. Besides, what would be the value of life if there wasn’t any risk?”
• • •
“Don’t tell her this, but I don’t think plants have legs with which to get up,” Haley said teasingly. She gathered up her jacket and the small bag the plant was in to save doing it when they stopped. “But I understand what you mean. I just hope that she won’t wake me if she wakes up at dawn.”
Irene smiled thoughtfully and collected the details of her birthplace. "My home was on a much different island. Ireland to be exact. It's the green jewel of the North Atlantic...or the Emerald Isle as some may call it. My origin is in a town called Dublin. It is on Ireland's East Coast. It's a lively capital city that's as intimate as a village and as friendly as my uncle's pub. A place I was working to help my mum pay the bills. I loved to talk with the tourists. The world was ever-expanding to me with their every conversation. The Americas were a particular interest of mine. I dreamed of traveling there sometimes. But I couldn't....." She paused with a sigh and some of the fondness in her remembrance dissipated. "I don't know what may have become of my mum now. Her health was failing and without me there to care for her.... I'm sorry Priam, those memories are a little bitter sweet for me and the uncertainty is the worst part. Don't get me wrong , I like what I've become. It's just the cost to others and the guilt I carry with me for thriving here."
~●~
"Says the lion with a death wish, but you're a big boy Hairspray and apparently foolhardy." Ashton said as she tried to sound less relived then his words made her feel. She'd stuck her neck out for Allen with Madison and that was a first for her. Well, in exception to Gideon, it was. She sharpened her gaze on Allen as he circled her and noted his almost smug smirk he was failing miserably to hide. She took an exaggerated breath and stated in an attempt to downplay the sentiment of the moment, " Very noble of you to choose to hang around with a toxic toad at great peril to yourself. Now should I expect Lifetime to call me for the movie rights or can we move about our day uninhibited by litigations of royalties?"
~●~
Dyrus pulled into the garage and parked in his usual spot before cutting the engine. "Sadly all plants wake at dawns first light. For that's when photosynthesis begins. Thankfully it's a silent process." He said in a humorous tone as he opened his door.

Last edited:
Cyra nodded her head in agreement; she understood what he meant although her enhanced senses weren't extremely overpowering unless she shifted into her animal form. "I think we need to watch him carefully, he seems moody and I'm afraid he might suddenly turn against us or spoil the plan with his temper." She reasoned thoughtfully.
•○●□■□●○•
Amaryllis followed Vasper's gaze to her brother. She smiled faintly at the sight of him sleeping, it seemed to be the only time he escaped the burdens of his life. He looked peaceful and that was something she never saw in him while he was awake. "Yes, it did, but I think to him it was more painful that it was his father who did it, perhaps that's why it's so hard for to forgive; the pain is always reminding him of what happened to separate them in the first place." She shared aloud.
"Oh good, I'm so glad you volunteered. It'll be your job to watch the big lug and keep him in line. He seems to have a soft spot for the feminine persuasion." Indigo said with a chuckle. She'd stepped right into that one and he didn't envy her the task, that was for sure. That tiger's temperament was more prickly than a porcupine. Besides he had bigger fish to fry. The team was due any day and he was anxious to precede further with Ryker's plan.
▪○●□■□●○▪
Vasper nodded with quite respect for what all Anuerin had to endure at his father's hands. Just being the boss's son couldn't have been easy. He'd been the recipient of Ryker's wrath a time or two. Has there been a blood relation it would have stung twice as much, he had to admit. "What was he like when you were younger? What were you like before life became so complicated?" He asked quietly.

"Focus." Asa snapped, looking at Elliot with superior authority. He closed the trunk and gave orders to the driver. He waited for the two to organize their luggage before he lead them to the front entrance.

Elliot didn't respond. He was truly focused. His gaze fell to the whole school, away from Zoe and to his mission headquarters, which strangely enough was also where the mission took place.

Zoe followed silently, looking around without moving her head much to see what this place looked like out here.
(sorry, missed it)

(They're outside the door, she could notice them in the security camera and let them in.)
(apologies for holding this up :oops:)

The steady beeping from the monitor grew more intense as the group neared the front door. Noticing it, the receptionist changed the camera view on her screen to see who it was. “Please state your name and reason of business,” she said into the intercom.

Back
Top Bottom