Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Sophia entered cautiously, keeping her hood one so he couldn't see her ears.
(Wow, she really doesn't like anyone to see her ears :lau )
Ioan opened the door, before looking behind him to see if the teens had followed. "Come inside, before anyone sees that you are here." Ioan announced with great concern.
-
Zaiden left his thoughtful state at the sound of Ioan's voice, swiftly complying as he knew he was right.

Laurel leaned against the wall and slowly sat. She faintly smiled to Eric, grateful for his assistannce as he left before looking troubledly to Razeth.

Razeth returned Laurel's look, but made no move to get close to her. He then felt betrayed by her. "That's the true reason Ryker put her here, isn't? To get to me on some level. To manipulate me, to get me to care again, just to try and turn me to a dutiful soldier." He said with venom in his voice.

(Wow, she really doesn't like anyone to see her ears :lau )
Ioan opened the door, before looking behind him to see if the teens had followed. "Come inside, before anyone sees that you are here." Ioan announced with great concern.
-
Zaiden left his thoughtful state at the sound of Ioan's voice, swiftly complying as he knew he was right.
Sophia entered quickly, and assessed her surrounding, before looking at Ioan, expecting him to say something?

Razeth returned Laurel's look, but made no move to get close to her. He then felt betrayed by her. "That's the true reason Ryker put her here, isn't? To get to me on some level. To manipulate me, to get me to care again, just to try and turn me to a dutiful soldier." He said with venom in his voice.

Laurel's entire face shadowed in sorrow. "That's not true." Laurel spoke in a low, tremulous voice. "Ryker, he..." She stopped, quickly closing her mouth before she said anything more. She could tell by the betrayed look on Razeth's face that there was nothing she could say to ease his hurt. Although she would give anything to gain his trust again she had to accept that there was nothing she could do. She knew if her heart was broken again, there'D be nothing left of her heart. "Nevermind." She whispered, looking to the floor.

Back
Top Bottom