1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Run Wild, Sep 27, 2016.

1. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Charles dodged it, before attempting a roundhouse kick to her lungs.

2. Run Wild

Run Wild Out Of The Brooder

Sep 20, 2016
    Into The Woods
    Zaiden followed her out. As Ioan unlocked the cabin door Zaiden watched the beautiful rive which flowed through the yard.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Madison somersaulted backwards out of reac of his kick.

4. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    Into The Woods

5. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sophia entered cautiously, keeping her hood one so he couldn't see her ears.

6. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Charles smiled and sneered "Show off."

7. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    Into The Woods
    (Wow, she really doesn't like anyone to see her ears :lau )
    Ioan opened the door, before looking behind him to see if the teens had followed. "Come inside, before anyone sees that you are here." Ioan announced with great concern.
    -
    Zaiden left his thoughtful state at the sound of Ioan's voice, swiftly complying as he knew he was right.

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Razeth returned Laurel's look, but made no move to get close to her. He then felt betrayed by her. "That's the true reason Ryker put her here, isn't? To get to me on some level. To manipulate me, to get me to care again, just to try and turn me to a dutiful soldier." He said with venom in his voice.

9. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sophia entered quickly, and assessed her surrounding, before looking at Ioan, expecting him to say something?

10. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    Into The Woods
    Laurel's entire face shadowed in sorrow. "That's not true." Laurel spoke in a low, tremulous voice. "Ryker, he..." She stopped, quickly closing her mouth before she said anything more. She could tell by the betrayed look on Razeth's face that there was nothing she could say to ease his hurt. Although she would give anything to gain his trust again she had to accept that there was nothing she could do. She knew if her heart was broken again, there'D be nothing left of her heart. "Nevermind." She whispered, looking to the floor.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by